Should Ally go

themuir

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We've been screwed over by so many off the pitch but we did have the chance to build things properly on the footballing side on the pitch. Ally McCoist and his cronies have destroyed that. We are now a middle of the table SPL ( or whatever the fuck it's called) side playing some of the worst football imaginable.

He has set us back years. The fans have to demonstrate to get him out because he's obviously incredibly stubborn and will sit tight on his bumper pay packet till he's forced out.

It's a disgraceful state to be in.

I agree we do need this sorting out but who would want to take the job? That's good enough.

Does anyone know how much Davies was on at Forest?

Surely anyone decent will want a transfer budget... this is catch 22!

Davies would be slaughtered by the media up here. They know he was Tommy Sheridan's mate at the Swingers club. (allegedly)

Ally should never have got the job in the first place, he has lined his pockets well and truly, got into bed with Chuck so he could get 3% of the club for next to nothing, on wages that don't merit this ability as a manager? He then stabs Chuck in the back, even thou the guy saved us( weather you liked him or not).

Ally and his full back room staff need to resign, they have had enough money out of us like every cunt else.

Will they resign and do what is best for Rangers? Will they hell they want sacked and compensation.

Time for the fans to give him and his backroom staff the message during games, An average manager could get a lot more out that team.

The worst manager I have ever known to manage the club, yes even worse than Greig, at least he won a few cups.

Under Ally we will struggle to meet the play offs and god help us if we go up with him at the helm.

Separate Ally the manager from Ally the player,

Ally should never have got the job in the first place, he has lined his pockets well and truly, got into bed with Chuck so he could get 3% of the club for next to nothing, on wages that don't merit this ability as a manager? He then stabs Chuck in the back, even thou the guy saved us( weather you liked him or not).

Ally and his full back room staff need to resign, they have had enough money out of us like every cunt else.

Will they resign and do what is best for Rangers? Will they hell they want sacked and compensation.

Time for the fans to give him and his backroom staff the message during games, An average manager could get a lot more out that team.

The worst manager I have ever known to manage the club, yes even worse than Greig, at least he won a few cups.

Under Ally we will struggle to meet the play offs and god help us if we go up with him at the helm.

Separate Ally the manager from Ally the player,

At least under Greig, we were playing teams who were reaching European finals, such as Dun Utd and Aberdeen. Today we're playing complete and utter garbage who would be slaughtered by the teams I've mentioned.

We can blame the board, we can blame ex board members and we can even blame Alex Salmond if we so wish. The bottom line is, McCoist chose the players, picks the team, decides the tactics and consistently humiliates the most loyal supporters in British football.

Ally please do the decent thing for once - go to work today and man up. Admit you're not up to the task and resign immediately.

You know what BP9 just get to fuck. It's embarrassing the way you always overlook completely inept managerial decisions, I agree it's been time to step up and prove he's a good manager and he's failed badly. You seem to be the only cunt left that can't see it, fucking wake up ffs.

Yep that'll make me change my mind - me i see nought wrong in supporting our manager - it is what some of us do support not act like wee'ns when the going gets tough and run away and panic during a difficult time.

Yep that'll make me change my mind - me i see nought wrong in supporting our manager - it is what some of us do support not act like wee'ns when the going gets tough and run away and panic during a difficult time.

How can you say Allys the man for the job? Prove it

A clear troll.

You must actually hate this club

No I actually love the club - thats why i offer support instead of condemnation, its why I don't boycott and its why I don't get my knickers in a twist and panic at every little setback because for me I support win, lose or draw.

How can you say Allys the man for the job? Prove it

Ah! The God argument - good try! I can give my opinion and that's it.

The quality of any manager is subjective - and over time we can perhaps get a body that may agree someone was a good manager, or a great one (or a shite one) but at the moment my opinion is Ally is good enough for us.

No I actually love the club - thats why i offer support instead of condemnation, its why I don't boycott and its why I don't get my knickers in a twist and panic at every little setback because for me I support win, lose or draw.

Love it fuck all.

You would rather McCoist stays here than the club actually progress.

You choose one pathetic man over a institution like Rangers.

Like I said either a troll or something far worse.

Ah! The God argument - good try! I can give my opinion and that's it.

The quality of any manager is subjective - and over time we can perhaps get a body that may agree someone was a good manager, or a great one (or a shite one) but at the moment my opinion is Ally is good enough for us.

So when in your opinion will Ally not be good enough? What needs to happen. Not winning the league?

Two left backs, two right backs, a wooden centre forward up on his own, no width, no pace, set plays are shit, tactics are shit, high balls are shit, players played out of position, youth players all papped off on loan and doing well at other clubs.

Yep! Ally's doing really good BP9.

Feck me!

BP9.

Would you accept us not getting promoted this season?

Would you accept and support Ally still being manager should this occur?

Specifically, what or when would you consider Ally's ability to manage Rangers to be untenable for the good of the club?