themuir

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Love it fuck all.

You would rather McCoist stays here than the club actually progress.

You choose one pathetic man over a institution like Rangers.

Like I said either a troll or something far worse.

Your version of supporting where you focus on the negative and only see the bad is not the path I have went down - you support in your own way if you want but I remain loyal to club and manager - you just carry on with yer wee panic attacks - btw are you not the 'fan' who thought Walter was a shite manager cause we lost the league the year we got to the uefa final - and I am supposed to buy into your nonsense. no thanks.

Your version of supporting where you focus on the negative and only see the bad is not the path I have went down - you support in your own way if you want but I remain loyal to club and manager - you just carry on with yer wee panic attacks - btw are you not the 'fan' who thought Walter was a shite manager cause we lost the league the year we got to the uefa final - and I am supposed to buy into your nonsense. no thanks.

No. Because I want even registered on here back then you complete moron of a boy

BP9.

Would you accept us not getting promoted this season?

Would you accept and support Ally still being manager should this occur?

Specifically, what or when would you consider Ally's ability to manage Rangers to be untenable for the good of the club?

No I would NOT accept us not getting promoted (someplace I am on record as saying that pre-season).

But nor am i going to panic about a 6 point gap this early in the season.

We have all set the target as promotion this season as the target - i would probably go as far to say I would be happy to let him go even if we got promotion through the play offs and not as champions - but if we win the league then he stays (IMHO)

Ally's time may come (and then for me its a case of the king is dead - long live the king) - but the season is a marathon not a sprint - we have a good squad (my subjective opinion), a good management team (again my opinion) and I believe that strength comes out in adversity and I expect Ally to respond yet again to the challenge.

No I would NOT accept us not getting promoted (someplace I am on record as saying that pre-season).

But nor am i going to panic about a 6 point gap this early in the season.

We have all set the target as promotion this season as the target - i would probably go as far to say I would be happy to let him go even if we got promotion through the play offs and not as champions - but if we win the league then he stays (IMHO)

Ally's time may come (and then for me its a case of the king is dead - long live the king) - but the season is a marathon not a sprint - we have a good squad (my subjective opinion), a good management team (again my opinion) and I believe that strength comes out in adversity and I expect Ally to respond yet again to the challenge.

:anguish:

McCoist has failed in almost all challenges he's faced as a manager....

He's got to be the worst football manager in Europe right now, he's a total dud.

He's also a money grabbing two faced lying so and so. He better do the decent thing and soon or he will be hounded out at the gates make no mistake.

and I expect Ally to respond yet again to the challenge.

Fancy posting some of these times where ally responds to a challenge

Malmo

Maribor

Falkirk

Dundee United

Qots

Inverness

Dundee United

Forfar

Dundee United

Raith rovers

10 challenges the clown has failed to deal with

I Backed Ally up until the Ramsden Final last year, that had to be one of the worst Rangers performances ever !

I managed to stay until the 85th minute last night, hoping that we would sneak another goal but in reality it was never going to happen.

Ally, your time is up, i sat through the John Grieg era , that wasn't a great side but still better than today's team,

Don't tarnish your legend status any more Ally, go now.

Lothianbear, having also witnessed the John Grieg era, your statement above reflects my own current sentiments regarding Ally.

The Ramsden Cup final was also the straw that broke the camel,s back for me.

However, we differ in as much that I stayed until the 89th minute last night.

What is now troubling me in the cold light of day is that I don,t know why.

Was it a case of wishful thinking or the mistaken belief that hope springs eternal?

The time for change has now long since passed.

A decent manager would win this division comfortably with our squad.

Managing Rangers can be a career-making opportunity or, as in this case, a career-ending one. McCoist knows that he will never get another job when he is eventually, shamelessly dragged out of Ibrpx, no doubt bawling "when will mah severance money come through.. ?"

Our biggest problem is now the lack of leadership from the board- they seem unwilling to act until it is mathematically impossible for us to be promoted

I disagree, our squad.. look at Hibs last night. They ran rings our team and they are mostly young cheap players...

I do wish a few years ago we started with all younger players.

The worry for me is who would want to take on this job at the minute?

- No money to spend on players.

- No guarantee the club won't go into admin this season.

- Fans groups at war with each other.

- New gaffer being asked to win the SPL next season on a shoestring budget if promoted.

- A media activlly Working to destroy the club.

- A board who go from one financial blunder to the next.

- Club unwilling to defend itself.

The guy who takes over from Ally better have a very thick skin cause unless serious money is brought in it's fighting for a European place tops over the next 3-5 years.

McCoist has failed in almost all challenges he's faced as a manager....

He's got to be the worst football manager in Europe right now, he's a total dud.

He's also a money grabbing two faced lying so and so. He better do the decent thing and soon or he will be hounded out at the gates make no mistake.

Oh and that's how you support is it 'Hound him out' - oh fking dear! Away and join the other non-supporters - sorry boycotters and starve the club and stamp yer feet till you get your way!

Fancy posting some of these times where ally responds to a challenge

Malmo

Maribor

Falkirk

Dundee United

Qots

Inverness

Dundee United

Forfar

Dundee United

Raith rovers

10 challenges the clown has failed to deal with

10 games in 3 years - Oh how desperate are you - "I want to be right" is your cry! I never wanted him. Funny how quiet you are when we are winning.

You must have learning difficulties, special needs or something, if so then I 'll apologise and give you a break.

Other than that you are a troll.

Really - is that it - just continually name calling - just because I have a different opinion from you.

Well that'll really make me roll over to have my tummy tickled and come round to your point of view.

No I actually love the club - thats why i offer support instead of condemnation, its why I don't boycott and its why I don't get my knickers in a twist and panic at every little setback because for me I support win, lose or draw.

I admire your loyalty Peter but there must be some doubt in your mind now about Ally getting the promotion that we need this season. We are up against much better opposition this season and we are not showing any signs of improvement .What would need to happen for you to change your opinion on Ally as a manager? I have noticed that he dosen't seem to get the best out of strikers with Sandaza ,Shiels, Daly, Clark and now Boyd all underperforming in the lower leagues. Whats your take on that.?

It's okay, another scrappy 1 0 victory over livingston will be enough to paper over the cracks for some people, some people don't even need that and still think he is a good manager.

I am starting to think a certain poster is taking the piss with his love for Ally and is really part of a reality forum show.

I admire your loyalty Peter but there must be some doubt in your mind now about Ally getting the promotion that we need this season. We are up against much better opposition this season and we are not showing any signs of improvement .What would need to happen for you to change your opinion n Ally as a manager? I have noticed that he dosen't seem to get the best out of strikers with Sandanza ,Shiels, Daly, Clark and now Boyd all underperforming in the lower leagues. Whats your take on that.?

Of course there is doubt - but having doubt and calling for his head and hitting the panic this early in the season - thats taking doubt and let it win.

Don't buy your argument about strikers - Sandaza - fucked his cheekbone and then got fucked over by a taxi driver - who knows what he could have done. Daly was our top scorer last year so he did ok there - clark looked to have a great wee partnership with Boyd going before his injury, Boyd has scored 5 goals for us and all striker have lean periods - I have faith in Boyd. Sheils has underperformed I agree - is there any manager getting everything right every game ?

Really - is that it - just continually name calling - just because I have a different opinion from you.

Well that'll really make me roll over to have my tummy tickled and come round to your point of view.

A troll isn't really name calling but I have a few of them in my locker if need be.

I just don't get you, there is absolutely nothing there suggesting he can turn it around, never has been, yet you take great delight in sticking up for him.

It's the way a tim would post regarding him, and no, I'm not calling you a tim, you post like one though as I think it's only them who want him to keep his job now.

I have no problems with you having a different opinion but I do take exception to you talking complete and utter bollocks. Just saying like (tu)