Should Ally "Walk Away"

Big Al 55

Should Ally quit?  

581 members have voted

1. 1. Simple: Should Ally now quit?

Over 90% want Ally out. Just like the last two polls.

Nothing has changed, the stubborn ones will never change their views on Ally…they would give him a 10 year contract tomorrow if they could.

The thing is we have seen this since the first time he came through the door as manager, he ALWAYS bottles the big occasions and a wee run of 2-3 games playing OK getting results seems to get him off the hook before yet another humiliating defeat comes around. This is against the worst Hibs and Hearts teams in years remember…That Hibs side were in the bottom few before they played us…they hadn’t won an away game and couldn’t score goals…yet pumped us stinking at Ibrox.

McCoist and his team of bottle merchants will never make a dent in the bheasts IF we got promotion, he would make us the laughing stock of Glasgow and it would just be one pumping after another because he knows nothing about managing a team to change things.

No wonder fans are staying away, why would you go out your way to be spat at in the face by this man and his workshy arseholes of players?

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made a thread saying this after we got beat 3-0 by Dundee United a few years back and got pelturs :lol:

It's been obvious since then he wouldn't take this Club forward and nothing has ever changed my mind.

"Nae pre-season" was always the excuse back then. Dundee Utd made us look like a boys club that day.

He'll never walk.

Its fuck all to do with money. Ally is already a multi millionaire thanks to our club.

Its nothing to do with being the manager. Even he knows full well he is a dud.

He stands on the the sidelines watching the pish on the park and knows he doesn't have a clue how to remedy the situation.

No, Ally is still here for one reason only. He is the only man on the inside that Dave King and his supporting camp have.

From that position he is able to manipulate, twist arms and provide information in the form of soundbites.

All of which he has done in the past.

Since the very beginning he has given very little backing to the club.

He refused to give Green his backing and only a huge wad in the form of a million shares worth £700,000 changed that.

He proxied his vote at the agm to a rebel supporting fans group.

Who can forget his posture and mood at that agm? Shocking.

He has constantly demanded funds we couldn't afford, to make shockingly bad signings to fill positions we were well covered in.

Remember how long it took for him to make the slightest contribution in the drive to sell season tickets a few months ago.

He still has never said a word against the wrecking tactics of the union of fannies or the fuckin sos cunts.

Lets be clear here. Ally stands firmly alongside Paul murray, furry, houston, dingwall and all the other rebels who are trying to force their man into power for fuck all.

I would guess if he WAS pushed, he would demand his payoff, because it would hit the club funds hard which is exactly what the rebels want.

We need shot of him quickly. The board should release a statement that makes it very clear that Ally McCoist does not have their backing, and that only their financial position is keeping him in a job.

If Ally can carry on after that vote of no confidence from his employer, he would have to have a neck of tungsten and would be the laughing stock of the football world.

In my opinion of course.

No abuse to him or hounded. A simple pass on of facts from the poll. He's not done anything wrong but he will talk to Ally. Obviously Ally doesn't see what the fans see. Get the poll sent to the journalists and they can ask questions at the next press conference.

Nothing to do with the lad.

Keep him out of it.

He'll never walk.

Its fuck all to do with money. Ally is already a multi millionaire thanks to our club.

Its nothing to do with being the manager. Even he knows full well he is a dud.

He stands on the the sidelines watching the pish on the park and knows he doesn't have a clue how to remedy the situation.

No, Ally is still here for one reason only. He is the only man on the inside that Dave King and his supporting camp have.

From that position he is able to manipulate, twist arms and provide information in the form of soundbites.

All of which he has done in the past.

Since the very beginning he has given very little backing to the club.

He refused to give Green his backing and only a huge wad in the form of a million shares worth £700,000 changed that.

He proxied his vote at the agm to a rebel supporting fans group.

Who can forget his posture and mood at that agm? Shocking.

He has constantly demanded funds we couldn't afford, to make shockingly bad signings to fill positions we were well covered in.

Remember how long it took for him to make the slightest contribution in the drive to sell season tickets a few months ago.

He still has never said a word against the wrecking tactics of the union of fannies or the fuckin sos cunts.

Lets be clear here. Ally stands firmly alongside Paul murray, furry, houston, dingwall and all the other rebels who are trying to force their man into power for fuck all.

I would guess if he WAS pushed, he would demand his payoff, because it would hit the club funds hard which is exactly what the rebels want.

We need shot of him quickly. The board should release a statement that makes it very clear that Ally McCoist does not have their backing, and that only their financial position is keeping him in a job.

If Ally can carry on after that vote of no confidence from his employer, he would have to have a neck of tungsten and would be the laughing stock of the football world.

In my opinion of course.

You are absolutely correct here.

Ally Mcoist is the Ultimate Fifth Columnist and was never ever made Manager by Walter Smith for Football reasons.

You are absolutely correct here.

Ally Mcoist is the Ultimate Fifth Columnist and was never ever made Manager by Walter Smith for Football reasons.

Good point. Walter knew first hand how inept McCoist was due to his embarrassing displays when given the reins for cup games.

i'm not holding my breath on him leaving by his own choice. i'll be as fucking blue as my rangers top.

so what we gonna do about it? right now it seems people are just gonna shout from the stands, go home and complain on here. we need to force him out if that's what everyone wants to happen. this is our club and we can remove him if we so wish.

i don't even feel bad anymore about saying this about him. he is a club legend but he's destroying that game by game. he has to go. i don't care who he is. the best thing he could do at this point is resign as manager and perhaps take up a position as ambassador or something i don't know.