Big Al 55

Should Ally quit?  

581 members have voted

1. 1. Simple: Should Ally now quit?

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all know deep down he's going nowhere. The fans will never publically call for his head, and the board are terrified of further alienating themselves. This isn't a knee-jerk reaction. We have been saying this for years. The players should be good enough, but they aren't, and that comes down to the manager and coaching staff.

If he won't walk away why don't the board move him upstairs as a representative of the club.

Work with the media being the face of the club .

That would help save face for both him and the board .

Then bring in an out of work manager to work with the back room team till the end of season to see if it improves.

As something needs to be done soon not in Feb when it could be to late to catch up.

If he won't walk away why don't the board move him upstairs as a representative of the club.

Work with the media being the face of the club .

That would help save face for both him and the board .

Then bring in an out of work manager to work with the back room team till the end of season to see if it improves.

As something needs to be done soon not in Feb when it could be to late to catch up.

sorry, no place for him at all at Ibrox imo

It hurts me to say it but I do think now he has reached the end of the road.

He held us together when the mhob were baying for our blood and I'll never forget that but we are floundering now in the championship and I don't want us embarased if we do go up so now would be a good time to go and let us regroup for the rest of the season and next year.