Should Ally "Walk Away"

Big Al 55

Should Ally quit?  

581 members have voted

1. 1. Simple: Should Ally now quit?

Voited YES, but it will take Rangers dropping to double digits behind Hertz by Xmas for anything to happen IMO.

If Ally pulls this out of the fire and wins the league then good, but it postpones his shortcomings that will be exposed in the Premiership to an even greater degree

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew I'd be in the minority but I've voted no, not yet anyway.

I don't think he has it in him to be a manager but I'm still hoping he can take us up to the top division, then step down. Then the history books will show him as the man who successfully guided us through one of the darkest periods in our history, despite the shite football.

Depending on league results I'm willing to revisit this question come Christmas time.

I knew I'd be in the minority but I've voted no, not yet anyway.

I don't think he has it in him to be a manager but I'm still hoping he can take us up to the top division, then step down. Then the history books will show him as the man who successfully guided us through one of the darkest periods in our history, despite the shite football.

Depending on league results I'm willing to revisit this question come Christmas time.

Jesus.

Whats with the sentiment?

Who gives a fuck if he gets to say he took us to the top...it's our club we are in danger of hurting here.

Get this clown to fuck before it's too late ffs

Jesus.

Whats with the sentiment?

Who gives a fuck if he gets to say he took us to the top...it's our club we are in danger of hurting here.

Get this clown to fuck before it's too late ffs

For a man who is our all time leading goalscorer.

For a man who held us together through the summer of 2012.

For a man who (despite the poor football) has won two leagues in a row at a canter.

That man deserves some sentiment.

We're all hurting after last night but now is not the time for knee-jerk reactions (and that is what it is because this thread wouldn't have been made were it not for last night). Ally DESERVES until Christmas but like I said I could change my mind depending on results from now until then.

For a man who (despite the poor football) has won two leagues in a row at a canter.

We're all hurting after last night but now is not the time for knee-jerk reactions (and that is what it is because this thread wouldn't have been made were it not for last night). Ally DESERVES until Christmas but like I said I could change my mind depending on results from now until then.

He deserves fuck all.

We have made him a very rich man these past 3 years and got very little back in return.

Any other manager would have been sacked a long time ago but because he came out with some birthday card pish during Admin we are to let him rape our club?

No chance.

Held us together? Where does this pish come from? He has ripped us apart. Him and his pals have destroyed us and made us a laughing stock. In 4 years he has done nothing to aid our club.

Some deluded folk actually think he saved us during admin :lol:

He did nothing of the sort.

Dear god, so you put sentiment over the well being of the club?

Dear god, so you put sentiment over the well being of the club?

No I don't. I still think we'll win this league with Ally in charge. The only way the well-being of the club would be harmed is if we don't get in to the Scottish Premiership next season. I just think Ally deserves more respect than what a lot of people on here are giving him.

This place is always the same after a bad result, even with Walter in charge.

We may never have needed admin if he had done his job and qualified us for Europe.

Nonsense. With Whyte at the helm and our season ticket money going to Ticketus for a few years it would only have delayed administration. I dare say with Whyte in charge we could be sitting in an even worse position than we are now.

Deserves more respect for what exactly?

We have given him more than 3 years to get it right and he still can't get the basics right?

Why are we expected to baby feed a man who clearly can't do what is required of him.

"Aye but he pure used tae score goals agaisnt tha tims so he did" I'm sorry but that has nothing to do with keeping him on to boost his ego or bank balance.

Get him to fuck out my club NOW.

No I don't. I still think we'll win this league with Ally in charge. The only way the well-being of the club would be harmed is if we don't get in to the Scottish Premiership next season. I just think Ally deserves more respect than what a lot of people on here are giving him.

This place is always the same after a bad result, even with Walter in charge.

6 points behind going into October and still to play Hearts away twice indicates there is at least a serious possibility of not winning the league. Although the terrible football is damaging to our well being regardless as the crowds will just go down and down.

As for respect, how about when he starts showing the fans some respect?

The fucken support held us together, no one else!

6 points behind going into October and still to play Hearts away twice indicates there is at least a serious possibility of not winning the league. Although the terrible football is damaging to our well being regardless as the crowds will just go down and down.

As for respect, how about when he starts showing the fans some respect?

I see the two away games at Tynecastle as a positive thing, as a chance to claw back the points. As I said earlier though, more poor results will change my mind. I've voted no but if there was a sit on the fence option I would have taken it.