Big Al 55

Should Ally quit?  

581 members have voted

1. 1. Simple: Should Ally now quit?

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time for Ally to go - I think if this was just on last nights result it would be harsh as every club has a freak result/performance at some point but we have been playing terrible for far too long now for it to continue.

Hearts a couple of weeks ago dropped a couple of points but then went back to winning ways - we just seem to have more bad games with a couple of good perfromances in between.

Its just three 3 years wasted when we had an opportunity to build a good team with a mixture of youth and experience and its so disappointing that we have blown that opportunity.

Well it's now being reported on the tv that the fans are not happy with him, I expect the sports writers to start asking hard questions of him, I believe his card is marked.

He should state that he intends to resign as soon as a replacement is found and he can leave with dignity.

Well it's now being reported on the tv that the fans are not happy with him, I expect the sports writers to start asking hard questions of him, I believe his card is marked.

He should state that he intends to resign as soon as a replacement is found and he can leave with dignity.

I hope he does, because a lot of folk are losing all respect for him

Was going to vote No for the simple reason I'd rather he was sacked.

The reason being , as much as I don't rate him as a manager , I still see him as a club legend , as I'm sure most do , and I wouldn't want him ridiculed should he quit.

' We Don't Do Walking Away ' is a quote that will go down in Rangers folklore , and rightly too , but it's also hanging over Ally like the Sword of Damocles. The minute Ally quits , the press and others will have a field day . Be in no doubt , the headlines are already written and It's bad enough leaving Rangers without having to face all that sort of stuff.

Ally's certainly not manager material , no disgrace in that - we've had other greats at our club that have tried and it hasn't worked out , but I honestly believe it would be in everyone's best interests if the decision was made for him.

I've defended Ally on here for a few years, mainly because the manager's job required little in the way of skill, and a lot in the way of resilience, facing down off-the-field problems, and a love for the club.

Unfortunately, this season is the first where a proper manager will be needed. Time to walk Ally.

Ally should have walked after the final last year, forget last night.

Absolutely.

That would have given any new manager time to bed in for an assault on a European place next season. With the current set up , as much as I still think we'll win the league , I think we'll struggle for a top 6 finish at the split , never mind a Euro spot.

Absolutely.

That would have given any new manager time to bed in for an assault on a European place next season. With the current set up , as much as I still think we'll win the league , I think we'll struggle for a top 6 finish at the split , never mind a Euro spot.

Still in for Euro spot this season...