Should Ally "Walk Away"

Big Al 55

Should Ally quit?  

581 members have voted

1. 1. Simple: Should Ally now quit?

anybody who said NO TO THIS POLL IS A BHEAST

I voted no. You calling me a bheast you fucking retard?

Sentences begin in uppercase and end in a full-stop btw. I blame your schooling.

The only people I know who don't accept the results of polls voted yes in the referendum.

:shifty:

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Ally goes should we leave him be or use him as a PR man club spokesman? Move him into the board room?

FFS, Dave King would love that. His own guy in the boardroom.

Poor Paul Murray would get dumped like a 10 inch turd :lol:

We can do without paying to have more trouble in the boardroom.

Do you really think he's desperately hanging on for a few hundred thousand quid? I think he honestly believes he can still be successful in the role.

Aye, just like the head of the Iraq army when the US and UK were chapping on their door in 2003. He also made a ridiculous statement about how they were winning just before a scud missile told the world the real story!

Losing respect for McCoist day by day, was a childhood hero of mine and used to even love watching him in the dugout during games when he first became manager.

I was going to say he has to go, but that's the problem - he doesn't need to as there is no company framework in place to deal with people who do not do their job properly. I would have hoped that he'd be grounded enough to see he's not the man for the job and is jeopardising our future by staying. But I now think the man is hardened to the point of being delusional and will have to be forced out.

I can only see this ending in a very heart aching and messy way.

Do you really think he's desperately hanging on for a few hundred thousand quid? I think he honestly believes he can still be successful in the role.

Yes.

Only a complete moron would still think after more than 3 years of failure that they can still turn it around at a club as big as ours.

I for one am not buying that he is sheltered from all the abuse coming his way all these years, he is a supposed Rangers man so he will fine well know what we the fans think of him and his tenure thus far.

He has seen managers come and go for much less than the results and performances he has served up.

McCoist is rolling in it, he knows this will be his last gig as everyone in football knows what a loser he is...he's milking us dry. He can play the big 'legend' tag all he likes but the fact remains he's a dud manager who is on stupid money while serving up dross.

McCoist = ££££

Yes.

Only a complete moron would still think after more than 3 years of failure that they can still turn it around at a club as big as ours.

We play pish football and I've had enough of that like most other people, however your measure of failure is entirely different to the board and McCoist.

So I disagree entirely that McCoist doesn't think he can turn it round.

We play pish football and I've had enough of that like most other people, however your measure of failure is entirely different to the board and McCoist.

So I disagree entirely that McCoist doesn't think he can turn it round.

If he thinks Ibrox is half empty and fans booing him are not a reflection on how he is doing then he's already lost it.

A decent man would do the right thing by the club they 'claim' to love.

All I have seen lately is him loving our pay to him, he's losing more and more respect every single day he remains here to drain us.

If he thinks Ibrox is half empty and fans booing him are not a reflection on how he is doing then he's already lost it.

A decent man would do the right thing by the club they 'claim' to love.

All I have seen lately is him loving our pay to him, he's losing more and more respect every single day he remains here to drain us.

All that is your opinion and I agree with most of it, however it's entirely irrelevant, it's what McCoist thinks that matter with respect to being able to turn it round.

I fully believe he sees the last couple of seasons as a success. He sees a poor start to this season and I've no doubt he thinks he can turn it around.

I think he should have walked many a month ago, seeing as our board are just as useless as the manager we're in a constant revolving door of utter tripe.

Ally refuses to drop certain players, he refuses to play players in the correct positions and, after 3 years of watching his team, I have no idea what goes on at Murray park, I have no idea what system, what shape or what style we are trying to implement, that's completely un-heard of in football management :lol: not at any other club would he have lasted this long, it baffles me.

He either thinks he's doing a good job, which is damning, or the players aren't responding to his coaching, which is also damning.

I'll be sad for him if he does walk, but it's for the best I'm afraid. The support need to be thrown a bone ASAP

Yes.

I for one am not buying that he is sheltered from all the abuse coming his way all these years, he is a supposed Rangers man so he will fine well know what we the fans think of him and his tenure thus far.

He has seen managers come and go for much less than the results and performances he has served up.

McCoist is rolling in it, he knows this will be his last gig as everyone in football knows what a loser he is...he's milking us dry. He can play the big 'legend' tag all he likes but the fact remains he's a dud manager who is on stupid money while serving up dross.

McCoist = ££££

A Rangers man doesn't insist on £1m pay offs in order to defer, not cut, his salary. A Rangers man does not ruin the club he is supposed to love and dig his heels in making it 10 times worse. A Rangers man doesn't try and hide his salary from fans. A Rangers man doesn't take his team down to the bottom tier and think it is ok to keep his SPL, European competing salary. A Rangers man doesn't consistently take the absolute shite out of his fans.