Big Al 55

Should Ally quit?  

581 members have voted

1. 1. Simple: Should Ally now quit?

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been saying this since the beginning of all this shit, Mcoist was not put on charge because of his Management/ Coaching ability, he was put in there because he is an inside Man for a certain group of people within our Club.

He is part of the Old boys Team at Ibrox, and until we rid ourselves of this pattern we will never change.

Money is ptouring out through wastage of Football.

Why do you think the UOF have no comments on our shite Football or the Money our Management team are on?

Said on here in his first season he was not a manager. Was given abuse, called a taig, for not towing the party line that McCoist stuck by us. Always seen that as bullshit. He is on £800,000 a year and decided to continue in his cushy job raking in big bucks. The only people who did not do "walking away" were the fans but the guy raking in thousands each week is turning fans away in their droves. Boycotts have fuck all to do with low crowds, neither has boardroom shit, its the awful football on show 90% of the time. Fans aren't stupid, they know when they are not being entertained, they know consistently bad football when they see it. McCoist doesn't put Rangers first he puts Ally McCoist first everyday of the week. With him in charge Rangers future looks bleak, get him out and it needs to be soon.

So 40 mhanks and BP9.

very unfair. I looked at the names of the no votes, and BP9 didn't even vote no, also Moses McNeil voted no, there is no way he is a mhank.

there are plenty other bears in amongst that 41 votes, just because they do not share your view does not make them a mhank. They are as entitled to their opinion ( without being abused) as much as you get to vent your opinion ad nauseam.

I know you are a good bear mate, but your recent postings have been more mhank like than most of the taigs that actually infiltrate the place. You are abusive to pretty much everyone in the team, and the management team ( you are not the only one obviously) and you have the audacity to give others shit for their opinions. And anyone who thinks differently to you is a mhank, which is completely offensive.

No abuse to him or hounded. A simple pass on of facts from the poll. He's not done anything wrong but he will talk to Ally. Obviously Ally doesn't see what the fans see. Get the poll sent to the journalists and they can ask questions at the next press conference.

You need to get a grip of reality mate. Not sure if you've got kids or not but can you imagine how you'd feel if people started barraging him/her with criticism about you. Better yet, imagine how the kid would feel.

Gogzy, in fairness to Godfather, he is incensed how poorly our team is run. no mank would ever come on to complain about that. quite the opposite, which is why I'm with him on this. McCoist is killing our club - stupid signings in Div 3, no youth allowed in the team, STILL NO RAMSDENs CUP!, no tactics and last but by no means least - utter contempt for the fans (can we pretend I get 200k thanks, and just hide that other 600k somewhere else in the books?). McCoist is in no way a legend in my eyes, although I'm sure the mob across the city love him.