Brighton Dave

kplfishtank

I'm not sure of anyone is aware of Dave but any regular traveller to European matches will know him. Last week he had a terrible accident and fell from a scaffolding and is currently fighting for his life. He's had major surgery and has more to come today. I'm sure we all wish Dave and bev all the luck in the world and out prayers st RM are with them. I've personally known Dave since the 1990s from our games and honestly what a laugh over the years we have had watching the rangers

An update on Davy's situation

Beverly Fenn

Sorry I did not post update yesterday it was a roller coaster sort of day. Today has been a "good day" stable no change and for now that will do me he is still here and fighting.

So so sorry I have not been able to read all or reply to everyone but please know we appreciate and are so so over whelmed by what I see hear read and am told.

I knew what a top bloke DC was the first time I met him (or he wouldn't have got a second date! Lol ) and knew he had lots of friends and I had lots of friends but I have to say the whole response to his accident and pouring out of love and support has blown me away and will do the same to him when he finds out. From Glasgow to Brighton from NI to London, and anywhere in between and even overseas it is just amazing. If love and positive thoughts help then he has the monopoly just now.

But for now I thank everyone keep praying, positive thinking and bouncing round the garden on a hopper if that's what you think will get him through this every little helps.

Much Love Bev n Dave

Please feel free to post on other sites etc or to share.