Hearts - 13 Points Clear Hibs - Pish. (Keep Believin')

GOAT

We have a far bigger goal threat than both.

We have a better defence than hertz(hibs strike me as a bit more solid).

We have the most constructive midfielder(McLeod) and best winger(Temps......if only Ally would start him!).

We did not start the season well but have the momentum now to go on a long,long winning run.

Not sure about a better defence, but I do think what separates us is that bit of extra nous in the box (see that miss by King lol!) and the ability of players to occasionally remember who they are & produce a bit of magic.

I don't think we have a system which helps those qualities to come through often enough, though.

Going back to your earlier post, fully agree that the CB could hit a shedload without today's outcome!

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure about a better defence, but I do think what separates us is that bit of extra nous in the box (see that miss by King lol!) and the ability of players to occasionally remember who they are & produce a bit of magic.

I don't think we have a system which helps those qualities to come through often enough, though.

Going back to your earlier post, fully agree that the CB could hit a shedload without today's outcome!

It was a ridiculous strike.If we didn't know better we'd think he was a bit of a player.His defending makes Mohsni look like Baresi!!

I still think our strike force is best in league by far..

Our defence on the other hand.....

My worry is that we resort to 4-5-1 with Peralta and Smith on wings...

My main worry is if we lose Miller & or MacLeod for any length of time we may struggle.

My main worry is if we lose Miller & or MacLeod for any length of time we may struggle.

We lose Miller,we replace him with Daly or Clark.

They lose Sow,they don't have a similar standard of replacement.

We lose McLeod,we can replace him tho,admittedly with an inferior player.

They lose Gomis and/or Buaben,they are fucked!

We have a far stronger squad.

The concept of Rangers supporters arguing that Hearts are better than us is beyond me it really is. Get a fucking grip and start believing in your team. Your negativity is boring as fuck!!

THIS.

If the players showed this lack of belief we'd be doing our nut on here!

The concept of Rangers supporters arguing that Hearts are better than us is beyond me it really is. Get a fucking grip and start believing in your team. Your negativity is boring as fuck!!

Right now, what evidence is there to suggest we're better than them ?

Hate to seem too negative by asking that btw

Right now, what evidence is there to suggest we're better than them ?

Hate to seem too negative by asking that btw

I believe we have a better team, a better squad and I think as time goes on that point will be proven. We had a few injuries at the start of the season to a few key players and now they're back I believe we'll go on a run.

It's only October but if Hearts win the league I'll personally come on here and admit that Hearts are better than us.

However at this point in time as stated I believe we are better.

I believe we have a better team, a better squad and I think as time goes on that point will be proven. We had a few injuries at the start of the season to a few key players and now they're back I believe we'll go on a run.

It's only October but if Hearts win the league I'll personally come on here and admit that Hearts are better than us.

However at this point in time as stated I believe we are better.

At this time Hearts are better. They've already beaten us at home and are 7 clear at this moment.

That's your opinion and you're entitled to it. However I disagree and believe we are better.

Time will tell

How will time tell that right now we're better than them :lol:

He literally said 'At this time Hearts are better'...How will time tell when they've already beaten us and are 7 points ahead?