***The Official Rangers vs St Johnstone Match Thread***

Tuesday, 7:15pm kick-off, Scottish League Cup quarter final, Ibrox.

Simonson

Foster

McGregor

McCulloch

Wallace

Law

Black

MacLeod

Templeton

Miller

Boyd

Start Templeton over Aird for this game and give him a free role.

Hopefully we don't fuck about with the defence since Mohsni is available for selection again. Wouldn't surprise me if we see McGregor get put to RB to accommodate him though.

Think this will be a good game and could possibly see it going to extra time.

2-1 Rangers. :7325:

Simonson

Foster

McGregor

McCulloch

Wallace

Law

Black

MacLeod

Templeton

Miller

Boyd

Hopefully we don't fuck about with the defence since Mohsni is available for selection again. Wouldn't surprise me if we see McGregor get put to RB to accommodate him though.

Yep. That's the team. McCoist plays that were through.

Win this game and could play Celtic in next round. Not sure how ticket money gets split in Hampden semi final but with all the hype around it , could be a much needed money spinner.

Looking forward to this game anyway hopefully a good performance but id take a 1-0.

It's the ultimate catch 22. Foster out, Mohsni in. Shouldn't happen but it's highly probable.

It's on bbc Scotland.

That's the biggest selection problem Ally has. Personally I'd leave the back four as it is but I would bet on Ally playing Moshni and he won't leave out Jig, so does he play Foster or drop him and put Mcgregor in at right back.

Win this game and could play Celtic in next round. Not sure how ticket money gets split in Hampden semi final but with all the hype around it , could be a much needed money spinner.

Looking forward to this game anyway hopefully a good performance but id take a 1-0.

Is Hampden ready yet ? If so why are they using the piggery for the next two internationals ?

I assumed Hampden was ready for the start of next year and the semis are usually very late January / start of February .

Wee search on Google ...

Due to the Commonwealth Games, Hampden will be out of action until January, with Airdrie’s Excelsior Stadium being shared in the meantime.

Not sure about that. Not sure about St Johnstone's main threats either but the team we played yesterday done well. Boyd and Miller looked good together again.

MacLeod and Law looked decent in the middle although i thought Macleod was quieter tbh. I think whatever wing is St Johnstones strongest we put smith there, which will most likely to be to back up foster as I think theyl see him as our weak link. Darren Mcgregor will really show why he should be playing CB on tuesday. Solid player

Thinking 2-0...St Johnstone haven't been great this season at all and a massive opportunity for us to reach the semi finals...

Probably only 15k Max at this due to the BBC coverage, 7:15 kick off and the fact its the league cup which is poor.

I'll be there but I imagine if we draw Celtic everyone will be interested in the cup again and want to go to the quarter final...

Simonson

Foster

McGregor

McCulloch

Wallace

Law

Black

MacLeod

Templeton

Miller

Boyd

I think it's crucial wee Temps starts.

I just don't think Aird offers any variety at all.