*****The Official Cowdenbeath v Rangers Thread*****

AlBear.

Right, enough of them. They can wait for their doing, we have a game Tuesday. It's our game in hand so, as always, another must win.

I'd expect to see a new fire and energy about the players, as they have 13 games to prove themselves.

Likely Simonsen back, Aird out, Zal and Bell still injured. Otherwise full squad to choose from.

Nae Gallagher for them either. :D

04112014_cowdenbeath.jpg

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to see a huge reaction from the draw against them. I expect quotes already to be up on our dressing room reminding the players of how much this means to the Club and us, the fans.

Only a pumping will suffice and I can see it happening.

Robinson

Foster McGregor McCulloch Wallace

Aird Macleod Black Templeton

Boyd Miller

simply have to win.

it's all good to be excited about serving the beasts a skelping but we can't forget about putting hearts in their place.

i think we will win easy. they aren't a great team. we've had a good run of winning games. and hopefully the recent draw will have given the players a bit of fire in them to go out and win.

4-0

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/7989-thinking-of-the-present

Wise words.

He said: “I understand better than anybody the excitement and attention caused by the draw on Saturday.

“We have arguably got far bigger games to play before then in our quest to get out the division. I’ve always said that’s the most important thing and that hasn’t changed.

“I’m not daft enough to think attention won’t be greatly on the Celtic game but it is vitally important we put that to one side and concentrate on some really important league games.

"I'm extremely loath to talk about a fixture that's three months away when we've got a really, really important fixture 24 hours away which is arguably of more importance.

Can't lose focus.