*****The Official Cowdenbeath v Rangers Thread*****

AlBear.

Just in from work started reading some comments which made me think we were getting beat/drawing then everyone goes mental because we have scored a 3 and winning 3 nil,strange place this :)

Not strange at all, the standard of football is shocking.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just in from work started reading some comments which made me think we were getting beat/drawing then everyone goes mental because we have scored a 3 and winning 3 nil,strange place this :)

Caught them cold for the 1st....struggled.....og......then we just wore them down

Deserved win though :party:

Well I'll take the win and getting closer to hertz. Job done, but very poorly according to the comments here and what the radio was saying. I've been watching the same crappy performances for weeks now and although I don't hate Ally, he has to go as we're not going far with this style of play.

Put it into perspective though. 3-0 flattered us. For a long period we were second best. Against a better team we'd get pumped playing like that.

Further perspective... against a better team we're less likely to play like that.

Put it into perspective though. 3-0 flattered us. For a long period we were second best. Against a better team we'd get pumped playing like that.

We had two efforts off the line. For most of the game, particularly the 2nd half we controlled it, besides for middle of the 1st half where we clearly went down a gear after the goal.

We were not that good today but we still did what had to be done. 3 more goals, 3 more points - only 4 behind hearts now, bring on Saturday.

2 weeks ago. 6-1 against Raith.

It's not that bad, we're controlling this besides a couple spells in the middle of the 1st half.

Sorry mate, a game here and doesn't cover up the cracks. My 12 year old lads team play a better brand of football than Rangers.

The crowds are vanishing because there's no entertainment and we are watching backward football. With the budget we have, we shouldn't be struggling against Dumbarton etc.