*****The Official Cowdenbeath v Rangers Thread*****

AlBear.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GersAvA92: I don't know anything about tablet use, but if you can get on the iPlayer, go to the radio section for Scotland. You should get it there, or maybe you'll get it there. Maybe because it's not on FM, you won't get it, but when I did here the radio abroad, you had to go via a podcast

Yeah it has the station except MW :/

turn off your adblocker if your using one :)

I'll try it if I can find it on this bloody autospelling, shockin' touch screen and ridiculously slow thing!

JCS: At 1-0, that can change all too easily, we need a 2nd, maybe even a 3rd, just to be safe.

I agree - but better one up than one down. We could easily be behind. This team is rubbish, yet they make us look even poorer.

Why can't we just drop Jig and push our defence further up the park meaning there's no gap in our team and we don't need to fucking lump balls up the park?!

Because we played that way under Walter and Ally copies Walter with much worse players.

If anyone thinks that we will do anything against the tims with this lot, then they are seriously fucking kidding themselves on, a great start then faded just as quick, we defo need to get players in before we play them, loan deals, maybe some help from MA, but seriously we will get fucking pumped if we don't improve the squad imo.