COD: Advanced Warfare

TheBluenose1972

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the jumping around is annoying, but there seems to be a lot of maps.

Playing Htdm and there is loads of maps where it use to be the same 4-6 on rotation in the old maps.

Liking that there isn't many streaks that wipe out everyone for nearly a whole game, like in the last ones there was nearly a helicopter flying over ever second, and how the hell do you call in the wartanks, is it pure luck as when I hav had them they cause devastation.

I have never seen the appeal for the CoD games apart from the Zombies in World at War which was pretty fun but apart from that like many PC gamers I see it as a no skill no brain shooter, if you want tactics go play Counterstrike, if you wan't simulation and realism go play ARMA.

Had a game of classic mode...it was shit.

I am so fucking bad at this game. Dont know if it's due to being rusty since not played COD properly in the last 3 years but im getting annihilated previous games i was a boss, Just had a game of HTDM and finished with 4 kills to 15 deaths :lol: I feel as if the maps just have you out in the open constantly like 300 million different directions you can get shot at. I dont think the awful servers are helping much right enough...Apperently the people with poor connections are running riot while the people who pay for decent online are at a huge disadvantage.

Had a game of classic mode...it was shit.

I am so fucking bad at this game. Dont know if it's due to being rusty since not played COD properly in the last 3 years but im getting annihilated previous games i was a boss, Just had a game of HTDM and finished with 4 kills to 15 deaths :lol: I feel as if the maps just have you out in the open constantly like 300 million different directions you can get shot at. I dont think the awful servers are helping much right enough...Apperently the people with poor connections are running riot while the people who pay for decent online are at a huge disadvantage.

Skill based matchmaking. Black Ops 2 was the same, they took out SBM after a month and connection became alot better.

If it's skill based matchmaking why im i getting pumped every round? Surly we should be all at a similar level (if i understand what skill based means) I mean it's putting me with guys who are getting 30 kills to 1 or 2 deaths. Dont think i could stomach this game for a month due to how awful it is.

Noticed last night you can play online classic mode...ie; No exo suit!

tried this, was utter shit. most maps are built so that who ever has the high ground will win as there's no exo ability to get up there quickly. it is honestly the worst COD i have ever played.

There is not a better game if you are looking to kill time. People are looking into it too much nowadays. Cod (apart from ghosts) has always been a run like fuck around a map shoot em up. If thats what you are into then you will love it. If you are looking for tactical then its not for you.

There is not a better game if you are looking to kill time. People are looking into it too much nowadays. Cod (apart from ghosts) has always been a run like fuck around a map shoot em up. If thats what you are into then you will love it. If you are looking for tactical then its not for you.

COD 2 & COD 4 (cant remember 3) was plenty tactical while not on the same level as the best shooters before it you still had to use your brain a bit. The way the maps are setup now you kill and get killed from any direction meaning tactics like you say are not really needed...but last night i actually started playing far better when i wasnt running about like a headless chicken at 100mph everywhere.

Lagging like fuck tonight and it just takes all the enjoyment out of it.

Yep had a couple of games...It's pretty bad.

I make it behind the wall for at least 2 seconds before death yet on his screen im dead before the wall...

http://gameclipscont...c692fa2e8ebac5b

Fucking pricks not using Azure!

Edit: Not sure why but the lag seems to get less the later it is...Really enjoyed the last coupkle of hours. Easily the best COD in years!!

Pretty mixed bag, had some great games and some awful games, not a fan of jumping around like a fucka kangaroo and woulda been a better game without it.

I am a tactical player though and when on with the mates we like to take an area and keep it.

Camping bastard

Started playing this online this weekend, didn't fancy it at all but I'm surprised by how much I'm enjoying it. Just getting used to the exo skeleton as well, it's actually a really good addition and gives matches a different dimension.

Enjoying most of the maps as well barring 1 or 2. That fucking one that is like a super modern apartment thing in the sky (you die if you jump off the edge) is a pain in the arse.

Can't say i am enjoying this game tbh, i even enjoyed Ghosts more than this game. Connection is hit or a miss and i just cannot get the hang of it. The past few games i've been around a 1.6 k/d and do well in the majority of my matches. In this i have a 1.2 k/d and i am doing horrible in most of the games, constantly get melted even though i have first shot and constantly getting shot in the back. Think i'll get GTA 5 and maybe take a break from gaming, nothing that is pulling me in right now. Will do some GTA 5 and i need to finish Evil Within on Nightmare. COD used to be good for killing a few hours with mates but i haven't enjoyed it since Black Ops 2.