Stevie Smith.

Bluenose1986

passed back all the time,,,,,cause no cunt up front made runs for him to pass the ball forward,,,get a grip

Exactly. He was piss poor today, but Macleod wasn't much better, drifting inside and not giving Smith an option. It was a poor performance all round, and all of them have to take the blame. Personally, I'd play Macleod in the middle with Black, he's clearly a great talent, and we need to hold on to him, but for me, he's not a winger.

passed back all the time,,,,,cause no cunt up front made runs for him to pass the ball forward,,,get a grip

Not true, most of the time he gets the ball he passes back before looking up. Does not have the pace or ability to drive forward, no idea of defensive positioning, as every club he has played for have found out apart from ours.There were runs being made but he had no interest in doing anything other than the lazy options.

Smith had a shocker today, but the opening post is unfair. He's normally steady enough.

He wasn't the only one that had a shocker either. Templeton, Law and McCulloch were also in the worst of a bad bunch category for me today.

Exactly. He was piss poor today, but Macleod wasn't much better, drifting inside and not giving Smith an option. It was a poor performance all round, and all of them have to take the blame. Personally, I'd play Macleod in the middle with Black, he's clearly a great talent, and we need to hold on to him, but for me, he's not a winger.

Part of the reason for him passing backwards a lot of the time today.

Not sure if it's a case of Lewis being used to Wallace getting beyond him whereas Smith wasn't doing that?

I think that is right Templeton does not have the mental strength to play for us

People ask why he looks a better player when coming on as a sub. Is it because the opposition by that time are more tired than at the start of a game which makes his life easier??

What annoyed me most today was the lack of urgency, only Macgregor, Black and Miller appeared interested.