What Would It Take For Ally To Resign?

JamieG54

Do you think Ally will ever call it a day? Surely a loss to Hearts and going into double digits soon after behind the leaders will make him think about leaving? He must know he is under pressure....If not then he is deluded thinking making the playoffs is achieving target.

What can we do to force change? I can see us being stuck with him until Ashley makes his move.

MA you will be a hero and earn another 10k season ticket holders if we get an exciting Manager in.

The question was "What Would It Take For Ally To Resign?

Well.... it can't be down to being embarrassed by results... Or the support wanting him out. So it must be down to money or something else?. imho... He clearly believes he is doing a good job and wants to be the 'saviour' that took The Rangers from the edge of the Abyss back to the 'Premiership'.

There is one thing that is certain... Ally is not being honest with himself. And those around him are just looking forward to their next payday as they will never earn anywhere else what they are taking out of our club. They don't want the gravy train to stop.

Would 1 million make that much difference to Ally? He is deluded. Don't think it's about money to be honest. It's about Ally thinking he is the only person alive that can do this job.

God Bless The Rangers (tu)

Most of you are missing the point. Ally will never resign because he actually believes he's the only man for the job. The only way then is the sack. And we know the current board -- for whatever reason -- don't have the balls. Ahsley might not be the one to take us forward -- who knows. But... I do think he has the balls to do what s right.

He thinks he's doing a good job because nobody is telling him any different especially us the fans. McLeish and PLG for far less were chased out the club with protests outside the front door why is this not good enough for the worst excuse of a manager I have ever seen at my football club, as I've said before the only way to get rid is to have a protest with at least a thousand fans preferably a lot more that is the only way he'll get the message.