SunSport - Ashley plans managerial change

Captain Hilts

I really hope this is the case: not only would it offer a very badly needed wind of change around the place, but it would be a clear indication of what Mike Ashley is all about. Nobody is saying he's a supporter or some kind of philanthropist, but this guy has the wherewithal to put us back where we ought to be. We should be 100% behind Ashley now, as realistically - what is the alternative?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not going to believe a word the Sun says till theres proof. They probably know that after the hearts game all they have to do is mention Ally getting sacked they'll sell more papers and get double the hits online that they'd normally get.

Big Eck seems bit of random name to go for . His time at rangers was like a rollercoaster. He did sign some really good players but he also signed some really shit players . McCall did no bad job at Motherwell .i think just had bad start this season . We could do worse than McCall. He would be no bad shout.

Big Eck seems bit of random name to go for . His time at rangers was like a rollercoaster. He did sign some really good players but he also signed some really shit players . McCall did no bad job at Motherwell .i think just had bad start this season . We could do worse than McCall. He would be no bad shout.

The problem with this thread is that this story was never published by the Sun, it was started on Facebook by some wanker (probably not even a Rangers Fan) and then posted on here. It is a non story. :lol:

Is it true that Mike Ashley is going to rebuild the Titanic and have Elvis as the star entertainer?

And you can headline as the fukking comedian. :D

All this shit combined with the thought of McLeish coming back makes for depressing reading. Thankfully as with most newsPAPEr stories probably not true

I thought when i read this last night that this would just be a load of shit,,whats more unreliable the Sun? Or Facebook ffs? Still we can but hope,, no sign of anyone coming out and rubbishing it yet,, when the rumor mill started a couple of weeks ago on twitter about Ally being summoned they where quick sharp to clarify then.