For what it's worth

Shuggy07

I may not get to many games now I am back home in Australia, but I was once a part of the fabric of our great club, with putting my opinion out there on a public forum, I expec abuse when it's against the grain, but my loyalty and unmovable love for my club won't be diminished by a few ad results. For all the guys and gals out there who expect brilliance each week, and who have followed loyalty through the rise, feel the hurt, as the feeling of success when it does come back, will be well worth it. Back the club, back the manager, back the legend!

What does his playing legend status have to do with anything?

Rest assured though, you're in good company with every Celtic fan in the country that wants McCoist to remain as Rangers manager

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I may not get to many games now I am back home in Australia, but I was once a part of the fabric of our great club, with putting my opinion out there on a public forum, I expec abuse when it's against the grain, but my loyalty and unmovable love for my club won't be diminished by a few ad results. For all the guys and gals out there who expect brilliance each week, and who have followed loyalty through the rise, feel the hurt, as the feeling of success when it does come back, will be well worth it. Back the club, back the manager, back the legend!

Ally is not the club thats the difference.. You can't split the two of them and thats your issue but when you can, you will see what we all can

It is a well known fact you can be both.

I shared a dressing room with Ally, I know what the club means to him. All those detractors and unloyal fans who are happy to have a pot shot because right now things are not rosy, have no idea what it means to be a bear. Success is earned through hard work and determination over a period of time, not because it's expected. Those that think differently haven't experienced it

so if I am correct, to have the best interests of the club at heart you have not to support the manager and not support our "football players" - christ this is way too hard for me to figure out any more.

I know, I will just go to the games and kick every ball, sing my heart out, clap and cheer and give them 100% because do you know what - they are wearing that famous blue jersey.

I know, I know - its old school, but hey I will choose how to support my team and you choose your way.

The management is not the team

What does his playing legend status have to do with anything?

Rest assured though, you're in good company with every Celtic fan in the country that wants McCoist to remain as Rangers manager

Fuk of simplythebest ya prick! No idea

I shared a dressing room with Ally, I know what the club means to him. All those detractors and unloyal fans who are happy to have a pot shot because right now things are not rosy, have no idea what it means to be a bear. Success is earned through hard work and determination over a period of time, not because it's expected. Those that think differently haven't experienced it

What noticeable success has he brought us in 4 years as manager? None but because Ally was a legend as a player people aint willing to admit he is a dud as a manager

McCoist is holding us back more than any off field crisis, we are not expecting sheer Brilliance each week but on the other hand roughly about 70-80 percent of the last 3 years games we have been regulalry served up mediocrity, we have seen a squad assembled using the 2nd highest wage bill in the country and struggle regularly against part time opposition, thrown out of every cup we have entered, went into a final against raith rovers adopting a 4-5-1 formation and get beat whilst the players still enjoyed a good knees up anyway, thrown out of two european competitions at the first time of asking, surrender a 15 point lead over celtic in the space of a few weeks, off form players not being dropped , continously playing the long ball hit and hope to no relevant success, abysmal set piece play, signed a number of good quality SPL players who have came to us and regressed incredibly in how they play. that is just to list a few of Allys failings I probably could go on if I wanted to. In my opinion Shug their is two things holding our club back at the moment and that is the boycotters using the board as an excuse to starve clubs of funds and McCoist terrible brand of football forcing people away from the ground never mind the money it could cost us shoul we fail to acheive promotion.

What noticeable success has he brought us in 4 years as manager? None but because Ally was a legend as a player people aint willing to admit he is a dud as a manager

I don't think people are, I think they are just putting our situation in a context and supporting him and the team best we can. I for one do not like his brand of football but we are where we are and I want the best for our team, all the time. We should always demand more, as a support, in all aspects of our club, from players, coaching, management and board - but we need to have a context and remain respectful and not resort to taigery and abuse of fellow bears. I think we are better than that.

I for one will never surrender no matter who is in charge.

I don't think people are, I think they are just putting our situation in a context and supporting him and the team best we can. I for one do not like his brand of football but we are where we are and I want the best for our team, all the time. We should always demand more, as a support, in all aspects of our club, from players, coaching, management and board - but we need to have a context and remain respectful and not resort to taigery and abuse of fellow bears. I think we are better than that.

I for one will never surrender no matter who is in charge.

What success has he brought us in 4 years in charge?

Truly baffles me how anyone can stick up for McCoist,he's a fucking charlatan that's screwed more money out of the club since admin than any board member a fucking leech,it's got to the stage where I couldn't care less about his legendary playing career anymore I have zero respect for a man that continues to damage the club I love

Is Ally showing us respect when he blames defeats and shite performances on artificial pitches, the weather or statements from Charles Green? Is he showing respect when he backs players who have strops with fans? No he's treating us like idiots.

Is Ally showing us respect when he blames defeats and shite performances on artificial pitches, the weather or statements from Charles Green? Is he showing respect when he backs players who have strops with fans? No he's treating us like idiots.

Cause its coisty tho fist pumps all round who cares eh

What success has he brought us in 4 years in charge?

my success is in a context of haters, folk wanting us dead, gone, buried, having no money, no scouting setup (no money), playing in the arse end of scottish football on grounds covered in dogshit and folk hanging out their windows to watch the game, a board that spunked millions, fraud, theft and deceit.

This is not the Rangers we know but it is the Rangers we have and knowing all that, the hairs still stand up on the back of my neck as I walk up those steps to my seat. I will repeat, his brand of football is god awful, he makes some nutty decisions on the park but what this team needs right now is a support that is loyal and not one we are turning into.

My fear is that a change of manager now may just confine us to this league for another year, a risk not worth taking...

it's fine KK, I am sure someone will soon pile in with "pumped oot the cups" and "highest wage bill" argument soon enough.

Fuk of simplythebest ya prick! No idea

Your defence of Ally is admirable but unfortunately while Ally the person is worthy of your loyalty Ally the manager is not. The fans opinion of Ally is not down to a few bad performances or results it's down to the fact that he has had well over 3 years to show us he is capable of leading our team and has come up WELL short even allowing for the off field fiascos. I go to all home games with my boy and can only describe it as painful and a chore. Every Ranger to a man craved success for super Ally but sadly he earned his stripes on the park but has come up well short in the dugout. When the Bears start singing for Ally to get tae f*** then it's time to go because unlike 30 yrs ago he can't score his way out of trouble. Australia is probably the best place to be just now for any bear caus the closer you are to Ibrox at the moment, the more it hurts to see the inevitable demise of a true legend.