***The Official Alloa vs Rangers Match Thread***

Wearethepeople72

I didn't hurry to get back to post on this site as it's crashed 3 times already what with all the posters wanting to have a go, and it's right that they do. I just wish the board would see what a useless manager we have, surely he can't come out and say that Alloa are worthy winners. Maybe he should just realise as long as he continues, every team we meet are going to have a go, and an easy time of it against the Rangers. That's the worse thing about it all for me, nobody's scared of us these days.

To lose in this manner against a top European side would have been disappointing.

To lose like this against a side who are putting on their boots after a day's work is unforgiveable.

Although last night was particularly bad, there have been too many performances similar to this during McCoist's tenure. And ultimately he has to be held accountable by the Board who surely cannot find this acceptable.