Now The Dust Has Settled…

The Godfather

Where do we go from here as a club?

Last night we lost a game to a part time football club who were ravaged with injuries and were missing not 3 or 4 players but 9…9 players and they still had enough in the tanks to turn over a 2-0 deficit and come out winning 3-2 in 30 odd minutes.

This would be bad enough if it was the first time something like this has happened but we all know this is just a repeat of previous games against similar opposition be it Raith Rovers, Forfar, Peterhead, QoTS ect ect. We have a huge attitude problem at our club, last night was littered with amateurish tackles, punts and our general play was of a Sunday morning pub side.

We are now 9 points behind in a league we can’t afford to be in next season, knocked out of the easiest cup we have ever been in (3 attempts to win and 3 times humped out it) while we are on the verge of a total humiliation against our bitterest rivals in one of the other cups.

To add insult to injury we also lost our only bright light this season in young Lewis who looks to have done some damage to his hamstring which puts him in doubt for the Christmas fixtures and maybe even beyond.

Yet again after last night’s embarrassment our manager failed to take any responsibility for what had happened, instead we the support were given yet more inane pish from our so called ‘legend’. He is either daft as a brush or is taking advantage of every single one of us bears.

We can’t allow this to go on much longer, we just can’t. If this man is allowed to stay in charge we face the real reality of not being around for much longer….another season in this division will be Armageddon I fear. We need to get this man out of our club it’s as simple as that.

Rangers means so much more than Ally McCoist, he has went from giving us success to in effect strangling the life out of our club….and we have very little oxygen left.

If he fails to do the right thing then it’s open season on him, I won’t shed a single tear….I want my club back….one selfish greedy bastard won’t be taking it from us!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

PS they are also a part time team as well with 9 players missing ffs.

Ibrox will be a ghost town on Saturday there was few like me that said Im done with the aways games now, Ally has destroyed any faith I had in his team. Me I think Ally must go and go now, and bring in the likes of McCall to steady the ship and give us fans some hope as at the moment I personally believe all hope is gone, I dont believe Ally will win this league and I also believe we will be out of the Scottish and League cup. JG teams was never this bad and he lost his job when if I remember losing the league with a couple of points.

Despicable the personal things you read on hear about Ally

OP was spot on with everything he said and don't think he got personal once did he? Legend as a player but the longer he stays bleeding us dry the longer fans, including myself are going to resent him. He will never be a manager and NEEDS to leave otherwise I fear we will never recover. I'm now 100% sure if Ally is still here come May then we will lose the playoff game, no matter who we play in it.

It's not too late sack McCoist now replace with a manager who actually plays football and motivates the plYers then I still think we can win the title and Ibrox will fill up again,keep him and we're in for some truly woeful football infront of an empty Ibrox and destined to spend another season in the championship,can't stand him anymore he's made us a fucking laughing stock and drained the support to almost the point of no return

The players look so unhappy on the pitch and if McCoist doesn't know his arse from his elbow then it's only going to get worse. I don't even think a good tanking will cost him his job, another 6 points will be dropped by January at least. So what will it take for the board to sack this leech?

Agree Godfather (tu)

Long overdue, he's been lucky we've been so reserved, dignified or apathetic for the best part of three years, any other manager would have been ridiculed long before now, Ibrox will and should be a hostile place towards him and the coaching staff.

The thing that'll piss me off the most is how it'll be reported or interepreted, it'll be seen as big bad rangers fans turning on a legend, when in truth, we've had the patience of saints watching the same shite every week and the imposter making a fortune at our expense.