Charlie telfer

plymouthranger

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why are we celebrating, we couldnt convince one of our brightest prospects that staying with us was better than going to fucking dundee united

170k for him is a fucking embarrassment,

It's the dude in charge, mate.

No danger anyone who uses our facilities and is part of a massive club would want to go to a team like Utd(higher league or not) unless they know that no matter how well they do they will be overlooked for a place in the first team, or stifled, or both.

If our management team are unable to keep a young player motivated to stay and work hard at the best club in scotland then they are not fit for purpose.

Again excuses flying in from the super ally crowd.

Why can't you admit they are not an acceptable standard of management team for our club and are therefore quite damaging to keep in place?

If our management team are unable to keep a young player motivated to stay and work hard at the best club in scotland then they are not fit for purpose.

Again excuses flying in from the super ally crowd.

Why can't you admit they are not an acceptable standard of management team for our club and are therefore quite damaging to keep in place?

Why is any ex player who is negative about the management supposed to be unreservedly believed yet any positive comments are to be ignored?

Why is any ex player who is negative about the management supposed to be unreservedly believed yet any positive comments are to be ignored?

Me no understandy, I have no idea what the ex player said about us, all I know is that a talented youngster left us to go to a lesser club.

Do you care to enlighten me? I'm guessing Tefler has slagged us off? If so I really couldn't care what he said, all I care about is that we lost a talented youngster.

Me no understandy, I have no idea what the ex player said about us, all I know is that a talented youngster left us to go to a lesser club.

Do you care to enlighten me? I'm guessing Tefler has slagged us off? If so I really couldn't care what he said, all I care about is that we lost a talented youngster.

Telfer said when he left that youngsters don't get many opportunities at Rangers and he is 100% correct. He wasn't being insulting he was stating a fact. These youngsters want to play football and if they can't do it at Rangers they'll start looking elsewhere.

Telfer said when he left that youngsters don't get many opportunities at Rangers and he is 100% correct. He wasn't being insulting he was stating a fact. These youngsters want to play football and if they can't do it at Rangers they'll start looking elsewhere.

Well going by that you can hardly disagree with him, I was shocked at how we handled Calum. He was doing excellently in the first team, looked better than other first team players in a couple of games, looked motivated, skilful and keen. Punted out on loan. It would be fine if we had world class players at our club, laudrop, gazza, mccoist, mols, etc. We don't, we have Moshni and black. So frankly the old excuse of them not being of high enough first team quality to get into the first team does not cut it any more.

Our manager is too feart to use younger players when he's got old "reliables" to pick from. I'd be pissed as well frankly, these player are trained to be highly ambitious then we don't even give them much of a chance. As professional footballers why would they stay?

Well going by that you can hardly disagree with him, I was shocked at how we handled Calum. He was doing excellently in the first team, looked better than other first team players in a couple of games, looked motivated, skilful and keen. Punted out on loan. It would be fine if we had world class players at our club, laudrop, gazza, mccoist, mols, etc. We don't, we have Moshni and black. So frankly the old excuse of them not being of high enough first team quality to get into the first team does not cut it any more.

Our manager is too feart to use younger players when he's got old "reliables" to pick from. I'd be pissed as well frankly, these player are trained to be highly ambitious then we don't even give them much of a chance. As professional footballers why would they stay?

(tu)

When you sit back and watch the utter shite performances both Law and Black give in a Rangers jersey it's easy to see why any young footballer would think "What's the point when these 2 bums are starting every week despite showing fuck all!".

McCoist picks players based on everything other than football ability and form it seems.

Either some players have a clause in their contracts that they need to start every game they are fit for or our manager is a clueless dud who can't see past his big mates.

The whole philosophy behind the club is just so different to how I envisaged it to be.

In the climate where we are basically a selling club, players like Telfer are the ones who MIGHT just give you that few million that makes things easier. At the same time bringing a young Bear through the ranks sits well with us all. The idea that there are a few of the starting 11 who will be taking home a month what Telfer would have cost us in wages over a year....... I wonder why our finances are fucked?!

Spot on.

How Gallagher is out on loan I'll never know. Ally is killing our club the sooner folk wake up and realise this the better.

With a new manager we could actually be quite an exciting and dangerous team. Imagine Nicky Clarke getting 20 odd games alongside Kenny MIller? How much do you think he would improve? Instead we have Boyd, the already vastly overrated traffic cone, huffing and puffing being shite. It's heartbreaking. What gets me as well is when Boyd actually scores everyone thinks he is some kind of striker all of a sudden. Usually a tap in when we are already winning.. very rarely is he a matchwinner and the difference in tight games against better opposition. One of the biggest myths in the history of Scottish football.

I believe Telfer will become a future Scottish International and Scumdee will make at least 1 or 2 million from him. No excuses for a) not giving this boy a chance and b) for not retaining his services.

However b would never have happened without him getting his chance.

I actually hate Ally now..I really do.

Spot on.

How Gallagher is out on loan I'll never know. Ally is killing our club the sooner folk wake up and realise this the better.

With a new manager we could actually be quite an exciting and dangerous team. Imagine Nicky Clarke getting 20 odd games alongside Kenny MIller? How much do you think he would improve? Instead we have Boyd, the already vastly overrated traffic cone, huffing and puffing being shite. It's heartbreaking. What gets me as well is when Boyd actually scores everyone thinks he is some kind of striker all of a sudden. Usually a tap in when we are already winning.. very rarely is he a matchwinner and the difference in tight games against better opposition. One of the biggest myths in the history of Scottish football.

I believe Telfer will become a future Scottish International and Scumdee will make at least 1 or 2 million from him. No excuses for a) not giving this boy a chance and b) for not retaining his services.

However b would never have happened without him getting his chance.

I actually hate Ally now..I really do.

Telfer will go on to greater things just like John Fleck, Stuart Urquhart, Thomas Kind Bendiksen, Rhys McCabe, Jamie Ness and Gregg Wylde all did in recent years.

Telfer will go on to greater things just like John Fleck, Stuart Urquhart, Thomas Kind Bendiksen, Rhys McCabe, Jamie Ness and Gregg Wylde all did in recent years.

Wanna bet??

Btw I would take most of those players mentioned in the team before the dross we have now. He was 19 been with us for 10 years and should have been given a game. Just about everything comes back to bite us in the arse these days and I dont see this being any different.

do you agree with ally that a player who has played just under 300minutes for scotland u17's and u19's, and nearly 200minutes in a full time professional league (the premiership), wasnt good enough to play against plumbers, brickies and postmen?

do you agree with ally that a player who has played just under 300minutes for scotland u17's and u19's, and nearly 200minutes in a full time professional league (the premiership), wasnt good enough to play against plumbers, brickies and postmen?

What a player managing 500 minutes of mostly unders football :lol:

Wanna bet??

Btw I would take most of those players mentioned in the team before the dross we have now. He was 19 been with us for 10 years and should have been given a game. Just about everything comes back to bite us in the arse these days and I dont see this being any different.

Come back when he's one of the first names on the team sheet at United and not making a few appearances from the bench.

Ahead of a full international and Scottish Cup winner and a player who had regularly performed in the SPL (a full time professional league) and also had European experience?

It's easy to dress things up to look more impressive than they actually are.

200 minutes in the premiership for dundee united against other full time teams

23minutes for rangers against part time and amateur teams

well done genius, i guess you think like the current clown in charge

You rate Dundee United far too highly :lol: It's as if Dundee Taigs are the new Barca Hearts on here!

It seems to be that any young player who turns their back on Rangers,mostly becuase they dont get a chance is shit anyway according to some on here.If that is the case and i doubt it well surely we must be asking WHY.If these players are so shit after being at our club for years then WHY.

We never have given youth a fair go at Rangers and its not just under our current regime its been going on for years.Look at the team Ally took over from Walter how many of them were from our youth set up.?.Anyone who watches football and not just through blue tinted glasses surely isnt stupid enough to think we can produce 11 first team players out of our youth.Even Fergy couldnt do that but surely after Murray Park being open for 13 years we should have more than we do and if not WHY.

Said before for to long we have become lazy as a club letting everyone else do the hard work like scouting,developing and giving players a chance.No for years we have let every other club do all that hard work and then we go in and offer mad money for players.This obviously has a shit effect on the young guys who are there at Rangers and who have been working hard trying to get into the squad.Its all very well to say he was no good anyway or he was shit anyway and wont be missed but look at some of the so called experienced shit which has been brought to the club in the past.

Kyle Lafferty,James Beattie,Arnold Parrelta,Ortiz,Kirk Broadfoot,David Healy,to name a few.

Said it before and I'll say it again. If McCoist or his representative came to my door and asked to speak to my son about a contract with the club I'd chase both up the road with a claw hammer in one hand and a large sign in the other that read "FUCK OFF YA' FANNY.....YOU'D RUIN THE BOY!"

I can't blame any youngster at Ibrox right now for looking elsewhere, nor do I hold a grudge against any of them that left during the fat dud's tenure.

He's holding back any chance of progress by years.

He has to be got rid of.

Said it before and I'll say it again. If a McCoist or his representative came to my door and asked to speak to my son about a contract with the club and chase both up the road with a claw hammer in one hand and a large sign in the other that read "FUCK OFF YA' FANNY.....YOU'D RUIN THE BOY!"

I can't blame any youngster at Ibrox right now for looking elsewhere, nor do I hold a grudge against any of them that left during the fat dud's tenure.

He's holding back any chance of progress by years.

He has to be got rid of.

:lol:

Some image I am getting