Ally McCoist: I can take the flak – but I'll walk away from

ShaneRalfRoss

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the only specific question he seems to have been asked in relation to what would make him go.

Even if he was asked in a general sense, I expect that would be a difficult question to answer. He would probably say he'd know when HE felt the time was right. It affecting his family is more black and white and far easier to answer with a definitive answer.

People are digging for things to be annoyed about.

It would be unrealistic to expect Ally to set some sort of target , I agree . We just have to hope , that if Ally isn't the man to take us forward , he's honest enough to accept that , before the damage is irreversible . I just have my doubts that he overrates his abilities and we end up in a never ending saga .

It would be unrealistic to expect Ally to set some sort of target , I agree . We just have to hope , that if Ally isn't the man to take us forward , he's honest enough to accept that , before the damage is irreversible . I just have my doubts that he overrates his abilities and we end up in a never ending saga .

Yep. my bet is that he does overrate his abilities mate. There may be trouble ahead...

Who knows.

Fans have giving his young son abuse on Twitter have they not? Or are you sweeping that under the carpet as "banter" or "craic" like the Beasts from The East do?

So you don't know if his son has even had any abuse yet you're raging about it anyway ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

You definitely went to a special school, no doubt about it.

Are you really that offended by any one else having an opinion that differs from your own?

Nope. I'm concerned that people can't read an article and a little peeved that that results in a criticism of something he hasn't actually said (re his family getting abuse).

So you don't know if his son has even had any abuse yet you're raging about it anyway ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

You definitely went to a special school, no doubt about it.

I have seen the abuse his son has had, But for clowns like yourself it's just a bit of "craic"...Lets be honest here some of your best friends are Catholics and Celtic supporters you mixwith them everyday...You have said yourself your a new age fan with no respect for the Protestants that grew up supporting the Rangers!

Funny your talking about schools again you fucking BEAST!!!!

STG, I have no problem with opinions that aren't based on complete misreading of an article. Especially when it comes to McCoist, because he's criticised so much that it's really not cricket for him to be criticised that way and I think it's more than fair to point that out.

I could turn it round and ask if you're willing to acknowledge your errant criticism or are you really so offended by your mistake being criticised?

Nope. I'm concerned that people can't read an article and a little peeved that that results in a criticism of something he hasn't actually said (re his family getting abuse).

So because I read something and see something entirely different from your own train of thought, I am wrong?

Lovely.

I have seen the abuse his son has had, But for clowns like yourself it's just a bit of "craic"...Lets be honest here some of your best friends are Catholics and Celtic supporters you mixwith them everyday...You have said yourself your a new age fan with no respect for the Protestants that grew up supporting the Rangers!

Funny your talking about schools again you fucking BEAST!!!!

:lol:

Your maw and dad are definitely brother and sister.

STG, I have no problem with opinions that aren't based on complete misreading of an article. Especially when it comes to McCoist, because he's criticised so much that it's really not cricket for him to be criticised that way and I think it's more than fair to point that out.

I could turn it round and ask if you're willing to acknowledge your errant criticism or are you really so offended by your mistake being criticised?

Errant because it isn't how you see it. I see. You can turn it how you see fit. It seems to be what you do a lot anyway. I am not an angry person so if it makes you feel better criticising everyone, then fill your boots :)

So because I read something and see something entirely different from your own train of thought, I am wrong?

Lovely.

No. It's not seeing it differently, you're seeing something that isn't there at all.

He DID NOT say what you said he did...

'but suggesting he would leave if his kids were to get abuse is not sitting well with me. Why would he think any person who doesn't want him as the manager would go to such lengths. It would suggest to me he doesn't think as highly of us as fans as suggested.'

He simply did not say it. He said if the criticism of HIM affects them, not if they were themselves abused. It's two entirely different things. Different in a very important way.

Go back and read it again, STG, that's all I'm saying.

Errant because it isn't how you see it. I see. You can turn it how you see fit. It seems to be what you do a lot anyway. I am not an angry person so if it makes you feel better criticising everyone, then fill your boots :)

You're not doing yourself any favours. Read it again rather than make some sort of veiled dig at me.

No. It's not seeing it differently, you're seeing something that isn't there at all.

He DID NOT say what you said he did...

'but suggesting he would leave if his kids were to get abuse is not sitting well with me. Why would he think any person who doesn't want him as the manager would go to such lengths. It would suggest to me he doesn't think as highly of us as fans as suggested.'

He simply did not say it. He said if the criticism of HIM affects them, not if they were themselves abused. It's two entirely different things. Different in a very important way.

Go back and read it again, STG, that's all I'm saying.

You don't need to remind me of what I said, I KNOW exactly what I said thank you.

You're not doing yourself any favours. Read it again rather than make some sort of veiled dig at me.

See you see it as a veiled dig, I see it as me saying you can do what you like. I don't need to reread the article. I read it. I made an opinion. You feel you have to correct every person that has done so. This is a factual point. Have a cup of tea and breathe.

You don't need to remind me of what I said, I KNOW exactly what I said thank you.

See you see it as a veiled dig, I see it as me saying you can do what you like. I don't need to reread the article. I read it. I made an opinion. You feel you have to correct every person that has done so. This is a factual point. Have a cup of tea and breathe.

Poor, STG. I definitely feel the need to correct it, because it's an entirely fabricated criticism, which is unfair on the guy. You'd realise that if you stopped desperately trying to attack me and just reread the thing.

I'm perfectly calm, STG. I had a higher opinion of you than resorting to trolling rather than just going and seeing for yourself whether or not you're mistaken.

Hows Coatbridge? Takes a strong man to live there with the amount of tims...Went to the college for two years and the places is a fucking hell hole. How any Bear can live there i'l never know :power_of_anguish: It's as bad as Garngad

It's quite nice actually,there's now a wee man that follows you around ready to clean up your spaghetti every time you spill it,you'd like it here.