Lewis away in jan?

KingKirk

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Best player we have.. However at this level he should be standing out in games cant remember any games when he has done so.Even last season to

If you have never seen a game where he was the stand out then I seriously doubt you are a Rangers fan.

Only 12 year old trolls come out with pish like that.

And usually these are the same idiots that were demanding the return of Boyd or any other past it player.

Our club has some real nuggets as so called supporters.

Your opinion is as worthless as the Aston Lane yahoo or any other Yewtree suspect.

The DR says 2m, it gets repeated and accepted as fact.

Then when he gets flogged for less, the fans built up expectation comes into play and they are dutifully outraged.

Much like they did when they printed loads of articles about how the SFA would be no match for Ashley and how he woukd trample them underfoot.

Although sounding positive (which they never do) it was all purely to pressure the SFA to prove they could stand up to Ashley.

Its just sheer manipulation.

Would love him to stay as under a different manager and playing in the centre he will get and setup a lot of goals.

We need to raise money, and if it isn't through fans going to games, it will be by selling our very few decent players.

Lewis is the one player we should be building around, maybe trying to add Scott Allan in Jan to play alongside him ( we did have Telfer but thats another tale) , the relentless chip chip chip of shit does my head in.

I personally don't think he could cut it in the EPL atm, two years down the line, who knows, look at the big picture would be my advice, albeit the agent will see £ signs.

The DR says 2m, it gets repeated and accepted as fact.

Then when he gets flogged for less, the fans built up expectation comes into play and they are dutifully outraged.

Much like they did when they printed loads of articles about how the SFA would be no match for Ashley and how he woukd trample them underfoot.

Although sounding positive (which they never do) it was all purely to pressure the SFA to prove they could stand up to Ashley.

Its just sheer manipulation.

Why is it always the fault of the media?

Since Green&Co took over, how much has the board gone through?

Did the DR spend that or cream it off?

Did the DR organise the football operation, scouting and keep McCoist in a job?

Did they take in the IPO money and spend on business advice and not on the football operation?

Did they sign up a retail deal that doesn't favour Rangers?

We are in a shit state because of the boardroom.

The media stir and try and sell copy but the buck stops with the board.

Why is it always the fault of the media?

Since Green&Co took over, how much has the board gone through?

Did the DR spend that or cream it off?

Did the DR organise the football operation, scouting and keep McCoist in a job?

Did they take in the IPO money and spend on business advice and not on the football operation?

Did they sign up a retail deal that doesn't favour Rangers?

We are in a shit state because of the boardroom.

The media stir and try and sell copy but the buck stops with the board.

This fuckin paper has been hell bent on putting us out of business for years just like the BBC and for some reason our so called fans post page after page of absolute pish from it daily on here .

This fuckin paper has been hell bent on putting us out of business for years just like the BBC and for some reason our so called fans post page after page of absolute pish from it daily on here .

Don't you realise you are being played like a fiddle?

If you seriously believe that our problems are down to the DR and the BBC then it's understandable how the likes of Whyte and Green have been able to fool so many.

Don't you realise you are being played like a fiddle?

If you seriously believe that our problems are down to the DR and the BBC then it's understandable how the likes of Whyte and Green have been able to fool so many.

Never said our problems were down to just them , i agree with all the Whyte/Green/Murray board stuff , but this paper along with the BBC tried desperately to ruin us and still continue to do so and you log on here every day and read nonsense from it every day .

Never said our problems were down to just them , i agree with all the Whyte/Green/Murray board stuff , but this paper along with the BBC tried desperately to ruin us and still continue to do so and you log on here every day and read nonsense from it every day .

Ignore him mate he's a trolling muppet.

He is a good prospect, with great skill on the ball. I would personally want to keep him as history tells us £2m is going to be swallowed and no real benefit to the club until we get rid of the overpaid players and management.

Keeping Lewis, means we stand a better chance of A) Attracting a decent manager and B) Attracting decent young players when the new manager proves he trusts youth

Selling Lewis, means we put £2m in the bank and never see it again.

If we got a bid of anything around £2m the board won't even think twice about it.

As for Lewis, as much as I'd love for him to stay so we could see him develop and I do think he'd be extremely beneficial for him to play in the top division before he likely goes down south, I wouldn't begrudge him a move away with the club in it's current financial and footballing state.