Ricksen Tribute Match 25th Jan

greg_1987

Aint looking good mate...

http://www.rangers.t...productsubtype=

I'd have thought people could put aside the general malaise that surrounds the club just now and back this game.

It actually makes me worried in a wider sense if we can no longer get up for a game like this.

Hopefully things will pick up.

Oops. Posted the wrong link.

Fixed.

Right, so now that things seem to be happening at Board level that might be for the good, can everyone buy tickets for this yet?

Embarrassing number sold thus far. Get your fat, lethargic arses to the ticket office, telephone or website and buy some tickets.

I'll keep shamelessly bumping this till you cunts listen.

I will be getting 4 tickets in the next few days. Pretty disappointed with our fans for this one. We were crying out months ago that this should have happened alot sooner and for the lub to get the finger out an organise it. Come on everyone please make this a good occasion for Fernando and his family and show our appreciation for the guy.

I will be getting 4 tickets in the next few days. Pretty disappointed with our fans for this one. We were crying out months ago that this should have happened alot sooner and for the lub to get the finger out an organise it. Come on everyone please make this a good occasion for Fernando and his family and show our appreciation for the guy.

give em a chance mate fs. plenty time left.

personally really looking forward to this.

How are tickets selling for this because I'm going to get three soon but didn't know if I should rush ?

----------

Not well, but rush anyway.

You RM cuntos all bought tickets yet?

Naw. Didny think so. Fuckin dae it.

Less than 3 weeks now.

Shite sales. We screamed about getting this match on and are now showing no interest whatsoever.

How embarrassing. Hopefully sales will pick-up, but it's difficult to see them picking up enough to make a decent crowd.