Ricksen Tribute Match 25th Jan

greg_1987

Just been reading yesterdays programme, the story where he threw John McLelland in the pool is brilliant.

Water was up to his waist but he was panicking, also had a 20gran watch on, of which there were only 6 in the world.

Fernandos first question was "well, why isn't it water-tight?" :lol:

Just been reading yesterdays programme, the story where he threw John McLelland in the pool is brilliant.

Water was up to his waist but he was panicking, also had a 20gran watch on, of which there were only 6 in the world.

:lol:

brilliant :lol:

Nice to be able to watch that again, and it's a nice touch that they cut to the crowd applauding after he kicked off, it was heartbreaking what happened after that.

That's when I lost it :(

I find it a bit distressing to watch it back. He has the look of a man with a lot of fear etched across his face, not only for whats to come but the thought of leaving behind two young kids is too heartbreaking to even contemplate. Even looking at the way his fingers have began to lock up upsets me :(

Nice to be able to watch that again, and it's a nice touch that they cut to the crowd applauding after he kicked off, it was heartbreaking what happened after that.

That's when I lost it :(

Sadly there is a video tribute from the Dutch that have included the moment he falls over, pretty out of order really.

Sadly there is a video tribute from the Dutch that have included the moment he falls over, pretty out of order really.

They must've taken it from the live feed, because that showed him falling over. I think you can find it in the Klos saves thread.

Credit to him though, he got straight back up! He's a fighter our Fernando!!

• 1 month later...