Sky Sources: McCoist Tenders Resignation

Utterly deflated by the news, Iv never wanted someone to succeed as a Rangers manager as much as I did with McCoist.

I'm glad he came to the correct decision and he leaves with the utmost respect for not taking a payoff.

This.

Not a time to be gloating. All the very best to Ally.

Knew there was more to it lol. Looks like he's here for a while yet. Ask the question though, if 13 players are out of contract and know the manager isn't staying will we have the fight we need to go up? Look what happened when Walter told everyone he was going

If any of you think that Butcher will bring anything better then you are fucking dellusional. Who the hell are we gonna bring in to this club, a club everyone who doesnt live on the moon knows is in dire straits. No 'quality' manager is gonna touch us especially since wages will be well smashed. We will end up with a mediocre has-been with maybe a Rangers connection, but not established manager.

So he has offered his resignation. Will the club accept, can he go on if they don't. Surely he will lose the players confidence if he had not already.

Whatever may come he can be regarded as one of us for life. This may not have worked out like most would have hoped but I am sure he has tried his hardest.

I wanted him to resign months ago but I'm not going to lie when I heard the news on SSN it was like a kick in the throat.Hopefully he gets a break from football for a while and comes back to us and becomes club ambassador,that role is perfect for him imo.

Time to look forward now and push on as a club and a support.