Puggy Machines

Guest Daniel-CFC

Guest Daniel-CFC

in the past week i have witnessed my dad win well over ?200 out of the puggy machine. funny thing about it is he only started playing them last week :lol:

begginers luck

in the past week i have witnessed my dad win well over ?200 out of the puggy machine. funny thing about it is he only started playing them last week :lol:

begginers luck

always happens when people start, they win and its the worst thing that can happen cos you end up hooke on the bassas like me :( ive won my fair share off them but they always win in the end. my advice is your dad stop laying them while he can and be the winner

begginers luck

always happens when people start, they win and its the worst thing that can happen cos you end up hooke on the bassas like me :( ive won my fair share off them but they always win in the end. my advice is your dad stop laying them while he can and be the winner

hes not a gambeler he just had a few pounds spare and we were waiting on a taxi and won ?110

a day later he stuck a ?% in it and won ?60

cool good stuff, thats good if hes not addicted and doesnt get addicted. im bad on them and i wish i never played them. im even getting to the point where im thinking of calling one of the helpline things :(

reminds me of friends...

the one where phoebe is playing the machines... and some old woman is watching her and sneaks on when she gives up :lol:

:lol: thats one of my favourites ever, the one in vegas. its total class

begginers luck

Interesting. I new a guy who new the reset code which makes it pay out on the first go. I wonder if your dad does too?