Back the man, not the manager

99% of the support agree Ally isn't/wasn't the man to take is forward.

The main issue here is the board publicly hanging him out to dry yet again RE his salary.

So he walks away with no pay off, where does that leave us? Another £750k that gets wasted on some other shite?

Wait and see what the facts are before abusing a Rangers legend.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So total vigilance, sleep with one eye open, stick the deeds in a safe under the sea on Jupiter......

Unless its a Rangers man.

In which case, bend over and prepare.....

(tu)

It's totally foolish to think because it's Ally then everything is peachy.

Some folk need to wake up.

"So he walks away with no pay off, where does that leave us? Another £750k that gets wasted on some other shite."

Maybe a chance to move forward as a club

I will not blindy back anyone thanks very much.

Ok, until you know that facts, don't abuse him.

The thread title was more to emphasise it's not his managerial ability I'm defending.

"Awk Ally ya bleeding scamp ye, gonna stoap letting part time teams run us ragged eh?"

"Ally ya rascall! Wits Hearts dain 9 points clear with a game in hand!, moan you!!"

"Ally, why ye sticking around taking more money out us? We are skint ya big josker ye!"

That more to your liking petal?

I'm glad the Board have ''hung him out to dry'' full disclosure is needed IMHO, that goes for the board too. i'm glad we know the ins and outs of his ''resignation''

I've never really badmouthed Ally, called him clueless and doubted his ability on many occasions, but if he walks with a pay off after the turgid shite he's served up these last few years when Rangers need the cash and are paying off staff who are on a fraction of his wages he will be called every name under the sun by myself and most others on here (tu)

There's nothing whatever amiss with revealing the failing manager's ludicrous and wholly undeserved salary hike. We should always insist on full transparency over key figures' financial arrangements.

I'l make an assumption (like you are) regarding this salary "hike". My assumption is it's automatically triggered on the event of either party activating the the cancellation of the 12 month rolling contract. I'll also assume that the "hike" was not demanded by Ally when he handed in his offer to resign. And I'll also assume that when the contract was written that it was believed we wouldn't be sitting on a financial precipice again anytime soon.

I'll also assume these contractural issues will be dealt with on Wednesday. Until then, let's calm down and wait.

I'm glad the Board have ''hung him out to dry'' full disclosure is needed IMHO, that goes for the board too. i'm glad we know the ins and outs of his ''resignation''

I've never really badmouthed Ally, called him clueless and doubted his ability on many occasions, but if he walks with a pay off after the turgid shite he's served up these last few years when Rangers need the cash and are paying off staff who are on a fraction of his wages he will be called every name under the sun by myself and most others on here (tu)

The way most fans feel, I would say. (tu)

Why shouldn't his salary be 'put out there' for all to see.

It's been said on here that the board are required to inform the stock exchange anyway.

If someone loved the club and wanted to help in any way they could they would not take a huge salary increase which will only harm said club.

If it is a move to get at the board and make things difficult for them then i dont know what's worse.

I hope Ally proves most on here wrong, but cant see it myself.

Bollocks, utter bollocks.

He's been a poor manager, he should have left before now, but some of the stuff people spout about him is shameful.

Some of things like 'cunt', 'arsehole', 'Sciaf' ect I don't agree with and have never said. I have called him a cunt of a manager though I'm sure.

Some people let their emotions get away with them especially after a poor result.

I will however point out what I think of him as a manager and that he's a piss poor one and acting with little dignity in this latter stage.

I'll continute thinking and saying so until he does something to change my mind.

99% of the support agree Ally isn't/wasn't the man to take is forward.

The main issue here is the board publicly hanging him out to dry yet again RE his salary.

So he walks away with no pay off, where does that leave us? Another £750k that gets wasted on some other shite.

Wait and see what the facts are before abusing a Rangers legend.

You've come out with some pish lately, but that takes some beating.

He's in a job with a high public profile and with a very high number of supporters wishing to have their say in how he is (not) running their beloved club into the ground.It is quite understandable that some of these supporters will be more vocal and use less than diplomatic language when they see such a man making a complete James Hunt of this job.