Back the man, not the manager

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We should have sacked him by now is what I mean. He's not good enough as a manager.

Doesn't mean I think he should just walk away and make life easy for those who have stabbed him in the back.

Who has stabbed him in the back? You, me, the rest of the world and McCoist all know the financial situation at the Club. We haven't got the money to pay him off. He is mostly to blame for that by driving fans away with the utter mince we have to endure on the park.

£750K for a notice period. Beggers belief who came up with that one.

See Ally and his advisors for that one upon agreement of the wage reduction. Clearly put into the terms of the reduction of his wage.

Now considering we all know fine well the difficulties we face financially surely being a Rangers man you wouldn't utilise that clause and therefore allow your wage to effectively double again immediately.

All that screams out that someone is looking after themselves.

Let's hope they are able to achieve an amicable outcome however I really doubt it will happen.

How about "Back the Club, before the man and the manager"

McCoist's salary is a disgrace. You know it, I know and McCoist knows it which is why he did his utmost to have it hidden from the accounts.

Spot on. Back the club. Some people need to see past their wee crush on McCoist and realise he is damaging Rangers.

Whether others are also doing so is irrelevant to this topic. This is not McCoist vs the board. This is McCoist vs Rangers. Would his behaviour be any more acceptable with a different board?

i'll back the club not the man. i don't care who it is...if they do harm to our club then i will not support them whatsoever.

ally has lost any respect i had for him. he could've just resigned and left but oh no...he gets to work another 12 months and gets his wages put up. i wish he'd fuck off away from our club. december 2015 can't come soon enough thats if we even make it until then. really hope we get money invested so we can pay him off and tell him to bolt.

i'll back the club not the man. i don't care who it is...if they do harm to our club then i will not support them whatsoever.

ally has lost any respect i had for him. he could've just resigned and left but oh no...he gets to work another 12 months and gets his wages put up. i wish he'd fuck off away from our club. december 2015 can't come soon enough thats if we even make it until then. really hope we get money invested so we can pay him off and tell him to bolt.

I think, in time, that you and a lot of others will regret some of the things you've said about Ally McCoist.

Spot on. Back the club. Some people need to see past their wee crush on McCoist and realise he is damaging Rangers.

Whether others are also doing so is irrelevant to this topic. This is not McCoist vs the board. This is McCoist vs Rangers. Would his behaviour be any more acceptable with a different board?

This is fuck all to do with a crush, I've said a million times he should have been shown the door already.

Under the current circumstances, I don't think there is any way he's handed in his notice because of the on the field problems, it goes against everything he's said recently.

This is about off the field, it has to be.

I have said on here a few times.If you want an example of a TRUE MAN of his club look at Carlos Puyol at Barca. The guy walked away from his contract with 2 years remaining.No squabbling over this or that.He knew he was not capable of giving the club his best so did the right thing and walked away from what im sure would have been a very lucrative deal.If it was good enough for Puyol surely it shouldn't be so difficult for Ally to do the same for the club he loves.

If he's so upset about redundancies, why not take a measly wage of mebbe £200,000 and use the balance to keep a few in jobs, he sure as hell doesn't need the money. Better still, why not win something that has prize money, or am I being ridiculous now.

Too far.

He could not will the Tennents 6s with the Brazil 1970 world cup squad.

I just don't get why people have so much man love for a player who knocked back Rangers at least twice, some say 3 times,

His player profile at Sunderland state that his favourite player was Kenny Dugleish and his favourite teams were Liverpool and St Johnstone, not one word about Rangers.

Does that sound like a "Real Rangers man"?

Just go McCoist, You have sooked enough from the Ibrox trough