***** The official Rangers v Livingston match thread*****

KeyserSoze

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate feeling like this. I'm gutted that this recent debacle has just kicked the shit out of my enthusiasm for the club I love.

We could put 5 past them today and I'm not sure I could bat an eyelid. I fucking hate that.

Change needs to happen, and fast.

I hate feeling like this. I'm gutted that this recent debacle has just kicked the shit out of my enthusiasm for the club I love.

We could put 5 past them today and I'm not sure I could bat an eyelid. I fucking hate that.

Change needs to happen, and fast.

Totally agree, I feel exactly the same …

I have little to no excitement going into matches these days, which I never thought would happen, ever. I have never wished us to get beat in a game but at the same time I don’t want us winning by two or three as Ally will try and milk all the praise, when we all know its just a scoreline papering over the cracks.

I remember after the Raith game, travelling home listening to Ally on the radio, saying how good we were and how we were turning the corner. Was he watching the same game? We were terrible, same slow, lethargic, hoof the ball up the park tactics and in the end the scoreline flattered us …

Yet here he was giving it the “gardens rosy” speech.