***** The official Rangers v Livingston match thread*****

KeyserSoze

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there freezing my baws off on a cold rainy day in an empty stadium. Not particularly looking forward to it though. We are shite but Livingston are even worse. Think we'll scrape a 1-0 win in a slow, uninspiring, turgid performance. It'll put paper over the cracks for a week before Hibs pump us.

I'll be there freezing my baws off on a cold rainy day in an empty stadium. Not particularly looking forward to it though. We are shite but Livingston are even worse. Think we'll scrape a 1-0 win in a slow, uninspiring, turgid performance. It'll put paper over the cracks for a week before Hibs pump us.

Paper over the cracks?

It's a fucking Grand Canyon.

4 grandsons, none want to go to the game .2 mates also don't want to go. Season ticket holder for 40 years and heading to the pub for the second game in a row . Hate to say it but I really think it's all over for the club.

Pish. Get yourself to the game and give your team some much needed support.

Im defo not going today,not to prove any point I'm just not up for it sitting in the cold and looking across watching him with his arms folded and knowing that I will be sitting there Raging. Not my idea of fun and thats what the problem is at Rangers,From top to toe they have ripped the fun right out of supporting the great club.

me and my pal won't be there today. just can't be arsed to be honest. got much better things to do be doing today than sitting about watching that pish.

"mccoist is expecting a good reception from fans when they host livingston today at ibrox..." just heard that on the radio

oh you fucking crack me up ya trumpet mccoist