***** The official Rangers v Livingston match thread*****

KeyserSoze

Ach - where do you sit I'll come and render a wee chorus ! Mind you not sure it's called singing when I do it! Anyway let's hope we all 'enjoy' the game !

family stand br3, but i'm not going today, i'll be listening to it or watching if there's a stream. i'll mute the stream if you're going bp9, i'd rather not end it all during the festive period :P

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

family stand br3, but i'm not going today, i'll be listening to it or watching if there's a stream. i'll mute the stream if you're going bp9, i'd rather not end it all during the festive period :P

It's ok I was on the erskine bridge last week but the board saved me by not getting rid of Ally straight away!

therein lies the problem

wheres the problem exactly? because i think its unacceptable the abuse the guy has received? hes been a terrible gaffer and the players have also equaled that BUT he will always be super ally after all this, he has probably had to endure more than he could even legally say but then football fans are fickle

wheres the problem exactly? because i think its unacceptable the abuse the guy has received? hes been a terrible gaffer and the players have also equaled that BUT he will always be super ally after all this, he has probably had to endure more than he could even legally say but then football fans are fickle

not once have i abused or called him names, his name is on the back of 2 of my old strips, like i have said he was my hero when i was a boy - now he most certainly is not. his actions now are adding to his legacy, this is a fact. super ally? no chance, just mccoist for me now.