If there is any money for transfers in January

Blueshoff

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe we could recall the players we have sent out all over the place,but then again you would need to be a total cretin like neilsen at hearts to actually play them

That wouldn't improve us in any way, shape or form. The players we sent out on loan are not good enuf to be in our first team just now and I doubt most ever will.

And with the crop of shite we have playing for is just now, it really shows just how bad out youth is if they aren't any better

Well Agoram 1 can Gasparatto be any worse than bombscare Moshni, or im injured again Zaliukas who fucked us off last season but hey I need a few quid so will give Ally a call, or Crawford any worse than any of the midfield especially that super signing Arnold Fucking Parrelta,or Callum Gallagher any worse than Daly,Boyd or Miller as none of them are exactly setting the heather on fire.

Money's too tight to mention.

Money, money, money, money.

We're talkin' about money, money.

We're talkin' about money, money.

We're talkin' about money, money,

We're talkin' about money, money, MONEY!

We just have to accept that we are fooked unless Daddy Warbucks opens up his considerable war chest.

get a fucking grip people, open your eyes and see reality. At this rate we'll be lucky to make it to end of season, and folk want us to sign more players? This "it'll never happen" attitude is part of the reason we went into admin.

And some of the folk i know saying that we better sign players in jan are folk that are boycotting, couldnae make it up

Silly question really, we're skint.

We have players on loan and others who can't/won't get in the team and that is one reason why we are skint.

We should have saved our money in the two lower leagues, then we could have afforded players when we really needed them.

But what do I know about logic and forward planning?

No money to see out the season as it is. Defo no transfers. We are fucked for a long time unless we get major investment. Last 2 and half years have set us back 10. Fucking waste but dont worry Ally the spiv is our record goal scorer.

No money to see out the season as it is. Defo no transfers. We are fucked for a long time unless we get major investment. Last 2 and half years have set us back 10. Fucking waste but dont worry Ally the spiv is our record goal scorer.

mccoist has set us back years with his pathetic signings and terrible football

He still has the brass neck to hang about on doubled up wages

Fuck off Ally you have caused this club major harm and now it's time to go

mccoist has set us back years with his pathetic signings and terrible football

He still has the brass neck to hang about on doubled up wages

Fuck off Ally you have caused this club major harm and now it's time to go

Spot on mate.

Easdale is too busy spending our money on brand new range rovers. We are truly fucked right now, and to be honest i dont think there is anything we could have done as a fanbase that would have made a blind bit of difference as the whole admin thing was rigged from day one.

Given the outrageous question , it has led to some enlightening posts ... a terrible manager but what does it say about the board giventhe manager has all but resigned and they cant replace him ... they are ultimately responsible for the financial waste and mess....

Plenty of those gone and still present should be in jail for theft. Sickens me to the pit of my stomach.