*** New Manager Discussion ***

coatbrigpirate

Walters words were 'I wouldn't rule anything out but I'm not looking for that (returning as manager) in any way, shape or form'

He also said Ally wasn't given the same chance at the job as previous Rangers managers :anguish:

He also said "he'd do anything he could to help the club". It's all about opinions but when I watched that interview I got the impression he'd jump at the chance if asked!

Aye, great idea.

Glasgow really needs another religious nutter!

Mind you, the scum might want him to verbally abuse some disabled people, to take some heat off their growing band of racist sectarian players and racist sectarian hooligan fans.

That's right, if I remember anything about this creature it was his comment that disability was a punishment from god. Who in their right mind would want that cunt in our ground, never mind running the team?

Dream team of Walter Smith, Stuart McCall, Davie Weir, Barry Ferguson, Terry Butcher, Richard Gough, Rino Gattuso, Dado Prso and Bomber Brown as a joint management commitee.

They could register as players too,and probably still beat the current dross in the SPL.

Cost would not be an issue, as they are all good Rangers men and would do it for almost nothing. :pipe:

We need someone that knows Scottish football, knows our players and can get them winning games even if it's grinding out wins for the rest of the season. That's the best chance of promotion.

The time for major change with a whole new outlook should be in the summer.

We need someone that knows Scottish football, knows our players and can get them winning games even if it's grinding out wins for the rest of the season. That's the best chance of promotion.

The time for major change with a whole new outlook should be in the summer.

There's only one man who could get us up with the squad we have IMO

First thing Walter will do is bring back Ally ! Which to be honest I don't have a problem with he is getting wages for sitting in the house, McDowall is by no means up to the job not his fault .

Ally comes back with Wattie until we get a permanent fix for next season no sense rushing at it now this seasons is gone

Tin hat on

He also said "he'd do anything he could to help the club". It's all about opinions but when I watched that interview I got the impression he'd jump at the chance if asked!

If he's asked I hope he says no thanks. He's done his bit for us and doesn't deserve to have that squad of imposters dragging him down.

That team are not going up regardless of who is in charge.