Darren McGregor

Carsons Dog

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boys never a right back. It's hard playing a wider position if.youre used to playing centrally plus he's always covering for that bombscare mohsni

Don't think it's anything to do with being a right back,when he played against Killie at ibrox at right back he was motm against a speedy

Player,then as Jamie 54 said was woeful against qots and Alloa and to be honest most away games,I don't think he's as good a player

As some people think,just my opinion though

Boys never a right back. It's hard playing a wider position if.youre used to playing centrally plus he's always covering for that bombscare mohsni

He's hindered by Jigs complete lack of pace whether he plays RB or CH. The number of times we have to play deep because Jig can't play the offside trap puts us in all sorts of trouble and allows the opposition to press us and cut down space. I think Darren and Mohsni would make a better pairing, with Darren leading the defence. I think Mohsni would be a much better centre half in this scenario.

Don't think it's anything to do with being a right back,when he played against Killie at ibrox at right back he was motm against a speedy

Player,then as Jamie 54 said was woeful against qots and Alloa and to be honest most away games,I don't think he's as good a player

As some people think,just my opinion though

Not for me tbh mate, the booking against qots was because he covered for those 2 diddies at cb. He also seems to be dragged in and forgets he's meant to be at Rb.

I dont think it's a coincidence we are better with him at cb but it's all about opinions

Its sad days that its came to this, McGregor is rotten but he is surrounded by even more gufd that it actually makes him look decent, captain? If this guys the standard bearer in our team then it'll be years before we can hope to become a competitive force once again

Punting him to right back to accommodate Mohsni has, completely unsurprisingly, has been the straw to break the camel's back when it comes to Ally losing his job.

We conceded one goal in 8 or 9 with McGregor at CB, but we've had 3 or 4 defeats and been shipping goals to all and sundry when we brought Mohsni back in to CB.

It was so fucking obvious that Billy Bombscare could not be trusted.

Its sad days that its came to this, McGregor is rotten but he is surrounded by even more gufd that it actually makes him look decent, captain? If this guys the standard bearer in our team then it'll be years before we can hope to become a competitive force once again

Sadly, I think this is a very accurate assessment.

I reckon this boy is a future Rangers captain

He should be one of the first names on the team sheet

In his proper position of course

Agreed . I see Some similarities between him and Craig Moore ( not as good as Moore though )

Moore was also played in an unpreferred position at full back where he was inconsistent then gets a centre back berth and just got better and better

Spot on mate he was shocking against alloa and qots and should have been sent off in that game.

But as you say he's the best in a shocking bunch and it pains me to see that this is what has become of our great club when we are touting a ex St mirren player who nobody wanted with 2 dodgy knees as our captain. Thanks ally congratulations on bringing this club to its knees!!

Darren isz a solid no nonsense CB who is being hampered by having to constantly cover for our captain. McCulloch needs replacing. Someone who can actually run would be my preference.

McCulloch, Boyd, Miller top the list of players needing to be put out to pasture.

Darren isz a solid no nonsense CB who is being hampered by having to constantly cover for our captain. McCulloch needs replacing. Someone who can actually run would be my preference.

McCulloch, Boyd, Miller top the list of players needing to be put out to pasture.

Black,foster smith you forgot,as a former rangers player said to me they 3 players are/never footballers!