This hurts

Bluenose1986

Why are the coaching staff and players finding it so hard to grasp control in games?

They're not all as bad as they're lack of effort and caring makes out. It's not a difficult game. Simple things we can't or won't do right.

Just what the fuck is going on in that dressing room? It's like no one gives a fuck about Rangers anymore and I hate that we are powerless to change anything.

Surely this is worse than the Grieg era?

It feels exactly like the last run of games in the SPL after that dreadful February in 2012, we are hurting badly as a club and the footballs no escape? We actually look amateurish at the basics, sad feeling throughout the place, my only comfort is knowing that it won't always be like this, when is anybodys guess

Have said it before and can only reiterate today, is there anybody left at all in the club, football or boardroom, who actually cares about our club?

Exactly mate. We are a massive club. Albeit playing in a footballing backwater.

But it's like no one wants to save us to see us maintain the status we should rightfully hold.

All anyone wants to do is fuck us over from the board to the diddies on the park.

Them horrible terrorist loving fuckpigs had someone save them so why is there no one for us??

When we found ourself in the third division a guy in my work, scum supporter, told me that he worried that Rangers would become a third division team. I laughed at the time. Sadly I'm not laughing now. We are shockingly bad.

The players are overpaid, lazy, uninterested and do not deserve to wear the famous royal blue jersey.

It is very sad times in the history of my club and I worry that I'll never get the mighty Rangers back, the club that other clubs feared.

Clearly, McDowell is not good enough, completely bottled the chance to make a name for himself today. Would appear his ambition is limited, coach will do, doesn't want to be in the firing line.

The players also need to take a good look at themselves. In over 50years following Rangers, I have seen my share of bad days but when we do have them, I expect a reaction from our players when we next play the team that beat us. That is what Rangers are all about it in my view. This Hibs team are hardly world-beaters but they done us over big style at Ibrox. Any Rangers player and team worth their salt should have been chaffing at the bit to get out there today to make amends. It shouldn't have needed a manager to inspire them, what about the players own pride in playing in the Rangers jersey and what that means.

If Big Jock had been in the dressing room today, you would have been scraping some of our players of the walls after that performance.

When we found ourself in the third division a guy in my work, scum supporter, told me that he worried that Rangers would become a third division team. I laughed at the time. Sadly I'm not laughing now. We are shockingly bad.

The players are overpaid, lazy, uninterested and do not deserve to wear the famous royal blue jersey.

It is very sad times in the history of my club and I worry that I'll never get the mighty Rangers back, the club that other clubs feared.

Trust me us older Rangers Fans New McCoist was not capable of doing this.

What a state he has made of this, and the whole Team must change now.

Simmonson out

Foster out

Smith out

Hutton out

Black out

Mculloch out

Boyd out

Daly out

Miller hmmm he looks interested though

Parrelta gtf

Mhosni out

Shields out now

There are others too.

Maybe Youth boys should be in now like Gallagher and others.

Clearly, McDowell is not good enough, completely bottled the chance to make a name for himself today. Would appear his ambition is limited, coach will do, doesn't want to be in the firing line.

The players also need to take a good look at themselves. In over 50years following Rangers, I have seen my share of bad days but when we do have them, I expect a reaction from our players when we next play the team that beat us. That is what Rangers are all about it in my view. This Hibs team are hardly world-beaters but they done us over big style at Ibrox. Any Rangers player and team worth their salt should have been chaffing at the bit to get out there today to make amends. It shouldn't have needed a manager to inspire them, what about the players own pride in playing in the Rangers jersey and what that means.

If Big Jock had been in the dressing room today, you would have been scraping some of our players of the walls after that performance.

Exactly mate at least under JG we had some guys who tried.

These modern players are pathetic, no bottle, and are unfit as fuck with next to absolutely zero skill.

If true about ally not negotiating and instead throwing money at players then we dont just have a manager taking the dough and running contracts down we have most of a team doing it. Seen it before with players nearing end of their contracts.

Some will want to do well but lacking in confidence. How do we fix that?? Through detailed coaching and man management of course.

Fitness in the morning. Ball skills on two afternoons. Three afternoons of strategy, tactics, formation theory and planning. Reviewing videos of previous game incidents v what players should have done. Coach the bad habits out. Would build team spirit as well. Of course we need a boss who has a vision for what type of football we should be playing. That is the real challenge I think.

Give it a month, jobs a goodun.