Felix Magathe Buys 1% Shares And Technical Director Role...

strar8

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be a good appointment in that role no matter who gets control, so hopefully others would work with him too, we could use someone with a training/fitness/technique philosophy at Murray park as not much seems to be coming out of there with any of those attributes...

Interesting... Very interesting.

Two years too late perhaps but beggars can't be choosers and to have the ear of such a legendary footballing figure (as Director of Footballing Operations or otherwise) can only be good thing.

It's a definite ja from me.

On the face of it , I agree with you.

My only worry is players attitude - you only have to think back to PLG to see what happened when somebody tried to introduce more modern techniques and life styles .

My only worry is players attitude - you only have to think back to PLG to see what happened when somebody tried to introduce more modern techniques and life styles .

How many of them will actually be at the club for any length of time? If they don't buy into it fuck off, sign players who will.

What is happening?!!!

I'm all for the idea of having DOF at some point but surely, Ally on Graden leave @ £750k a year, a new manager on whatever and then paying good old Felix I'm guessing a fair bit just doesn't make financial sense at the minute?

What is happening?!!!

I'm all for the idea of having DOF at some point but surely, Ally on Graden leave @ £750k a year, a new manager on whatever and then paying good old Felix I'm guessing a fair bit just doesn't make financial sense at the minute?

Obviously whatever party he is with is planning a bit of a cash injection.

I thought of that myself. The difference between then and now is that back then, the players were winners and had the support of the fans.

Presently, a plethora of people would probably prefer the present pack of players were punished or punted for their puny, pathetically putrid, piss-poor performances on the park...

giphy.gif

Imagine us kicking about with the new Edin Dzekos and Phillip Lahms in 5 or 6 years time. :lol:

But this is way we should have had the club going in 2012 after the IPO!

With a crackpot who gets chased out of clubs nowadays as DOF?

Pass.