***the Official Rangers V Hertz Thread***

MacBoyd

Friday 7.45ko

Now 8 points ahead of Hibs I'm very confident we will get 2nd. A win on Friday will put us 10 behind hertz and it would be interesting to see how they react to their first defeat.

Must win. Hopefully have the boardroom sorted and possibly a new gaffer?

The only chance we have imo is if a new manager gets brought in on Monday or Tuesday (highly unlikely) if not I just see a repaet of the hibs game .

I see hearts are getting the full broomloan stand so crowd will be very much with them. No one fears coming to Ibrox anymore and I expect them to win comfortably if McDowell is still picking ally mccoist team

The only chance we have imo is if a new manager gets brought in on Monday or Tuesday (highly unlikely) if not I just see a repaet of the hibs game .

I see hearts are getting the full broomloan stand so crowd will be very much with them. No one fears coming to Ibrox anymore and I expect them to win comfortably if McDowell is still picking ally mccoist team

You'd expect a new manager to fix all our deficiencies on the park in 4-5 days?

that team is well and truly ally and McDowells - a new manager would make not a jot of difference

You'd expect a new manager to fix all our deficiencies on the park in 4-5 days?

No

But it would certainly have an impact on players imo

Certainly more than Kenny McDowell the little lost sheep.

I have seen nothing from McDowell to suggest he is anything but worse that preceded him and don't see him being able to beat hearts or Celtic for that matter. I would put my neck out and say hearts will beat us 4-0 next week if McDowell is still there

I know the won 5-1 today but I was listening to open all mics today and Dumbarton hit the bar twice and missed a couple of sitters before hearts scored their 2nd. Will be interesting if we score first on Friday!

Kenny could do worse than studying the Hibs v Hearts derby at Easter Road earlier in the season. Hibs were all over them and they were incredibly lucky to snatch a late draw in that one.

That,s the thing about Hearts, they seem to carry the luck when it matters most.