***the Official Rangers V Hertz Thread***

MacBoyd

People are deluded if they think we're catching Hearts. They're simply not gonna capitulate, their form has shown that, it would have happened by now. And even if they do, are we gonna put a good enough run together to overtake them?

I called it early on in the season, our only route up is play-offs and we need to thank our monstrosity of a management team for that.

If we bring in a new manager, that new manager will play everyone in there correct positions change the tactics and play different people depending on there form. Look at McCulloch for example played week in week out regardless of form, Even Foster is being played constantly at the moment.

If someone does come in(Highly unlikely) they may be able to install a bit of confidence into the team as well as change the teams playing style. Hearts are Shit lucky anyway, I have seen them a few times this year when they haven't exactly played great yet get the win or at least the draw.

If things aren't going well for them they still manage to score a 40 yard screamer. Same thing happened when they were against hibs, they were played off the park but still drew with them because of a really good strike, I wish rangers could do that.

I think that it will be quite a good game on Friday tbh, I really just hope we get the 3 points and keep the pressure on Hearts, I mean they might not react well to their first defeat it could possibly make them have a bad spell maybe they'll lose and draw their next 2 if we beat them and then boom gap goes down to just 5 points, if we

Manage a win on Friday then this title race is far from over !!

Perhaps it is up to us to provide an environment suitable for a Rangers team to play a crucial match.

Screw the anti-Board stuff for one game. Sell out The Stadium, rock the joint and show the Watery Farts what is like to come to the home of the Gers when it really matters.

If our team, no matter how mediocre it is at the moment, cannot respond to 50,000 Bears then the game really is up.

Bill Struth Main Stand Rear, I will be there.

Would be fantastic to have a new owner and a new manager at the helm then go and win this game. Would be a massive boost to everyone at the club.

Even just the win at this stage would bring a long overdue smile to my face.

I have to admit though, I'm not massively confident. But that will just make a win all the sweeter

It's going to be a tough game but I'm hoping we'll scrape it, I'm actually hoping we'll walk it but scraping a win is a bit more likely. Got the afternoon booked off work and will be making the trip there and back in the same night so let's hope it's a good one.

You'd expect a new manager to fix all our deficiencies on the park in 4-5 days?

Actually yes I would. It's been seen time and time again the impact that a new manager has on a side, and more often than not the results immediately after are positive, not always are they to stay on that initial form but the first few games at least are usually winning ones.

With the squad we have, with a manager that actually knows what he's doing there is no reason why results should not improve dramatically