***the Official Rangers V Hertz Thread***

MacBoyd

Thanks!

Half hour walk (each way I guess?) can't have been too pleasant, either!

Surprisingly it wasn't too bad other than wet feet.

It certainly puts it in perspective when you realise how lucky I am compared to others , like yourself , that have to travel a fair distance , sometimes overnight , only for a game to be postponed / abandoned . A real shame.

Hopefully you made up for it with your birthday today .

Surprisingly it wasn't too bad other than wet feet.

It certainly puts it in perspective when you realise how lucky I am compared to others , like yourself , that have to travel a fair distance , sometimes overnight , only for a game to be postponed / abandoned . A real shame.

Hopefully you made up for it with your birthday today .

Only had it that bad once before, oddly against Hertz that time, too - the 4-3 league cup final win

:( !

We also had a real struggle to get to (& even worse back from!) the 7-1 v Arabs, when Boyd got 5 - that was worth it though!

It's on the up thanks!

Hope you're feet have dried out!

I missed it but how were we looking for the first 20 minutes, better team or struggling?

Impossible to tell. It was fairly even but the pitch was so bad early on it was favouring us due to the fact we rarely play the ball on the deck.

They hit the bar with a cracking FK from about 30 yards out, but apart from that no real chances. When the ball was in your half it seemed very hard to get out of it, due to not being able to clear the ball or pass it out.

I missed it but how were we looking for the first 20 minutes, better team or struggling?

I thought we came out the traps quite quickly and Nicky Law had a good chance. They skelped the bar with a peach of a free kick though.

We tore right into them.

Pressing was immense. Aggression and passion in abundance.

We moved well, as a group and were technically superior.

If it hadn't had been for the bloody barriers we'd have done the bastards.