***the Official Rangers V Hertz Thread***

MacBoyd

Guarantee I'll hear that "your no Rangers any more" and me wondering "then Why? the fuck are you here". Really hope we beat and outplay these muppets but find it hard to victory. Maybe if I keep reading all the positive posts on RM then it may get me change my mind.

Need the crowd to be well up for this one. Biggest remaining home league fixture of the season. Looking at the ticket sales we might just make 38-40000 on the day. Pathetic turn out but not bothered about those that can't be arsed going, let's make this an atmosphere to make Herzt shit their pants. A comprehensive win and who knows what will happen from here in.

That Dutch striker that they got on loan from Groningen (which is in The Netherlands, but not Holland -North or South), certainly looks a bit of a tank.

8823.jpg

His name is Género Zeefuik, which is pronounced as Jenero Zay-fowk in the Netherlands, but the first name may be Spanish, suggesting it should be pronounced as Henero.

This compilation indicates he has something to offer, but his record, as ever, looks more modest.

It should be interesting to see him against McGregor.

From a footballing perspective why do so many still think this team will come good and beat Hearts?

It's been the same shite all season. The same laboured style of play. The same tactics. The same substitutions. The same players. McDowall took over and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING changed.

Foster and McCulloch are dreadful defenders and while we persist with those two we will continue to get hammered by Hearts and Hibs.

Midfield is too slow, predictable and not capable of imposing themselves on the opposition regardless of who it is.

And up front it is little and large every week. Miller and Daly or Miller and Boyd. Despite the fact Miller has done next to fuck all the entire season he will start.

As will Smith on the left. He will make his usual 2 substitutions involving Templeton/Aird and Boyd/Daly.

We know it and so do they hence why we get horsed every time we play them.

I don't fear Hearts as much as I fear Hibs; the outcome of the game at Tynecastle could have been so different had Foster or Law taken their golden opportunities, but Hibs wiped the floor with us.

We have the quality to beat them, but my concern is the approach, tactics, set-up, etc. The management, basically.

1-0, the Queen's eleven.

That Dutch striker that they got on loan from Groningen (which is in The Netherlands, but not Holland -North or South), certainly looks a bit of a tank.

8823.jpg

His name is Género Zeefuik, which is pronounced as Jenero Zay-fowk in the Netherlands, but the first name may be Spanish, suggesting it should be pronounced as Henero.

This compilation indicates he has something to offer, but his record, as ever, looks more modest.

It seems that the BBC have just learned this afternoon how to pronounce his name correctly. Before that, every time the BBC mentioned him, he was called Jenarro Zee-fook.

Glad to have taught them something. :pipe:

The nice thing about this game is that since the neutral supporters of Scotland will all want a competitive league for the sake of both quality and entertainment value, they'll no doubt all be very keen to see us win and open up the title race.

So let me just say thank you to all of the neutral supporters of Scottish football for their support against Hearts.

Nice to know the nation is fully behind us in this top of the table tussle.

:pipe:

8823.jpg

He looks a player.

What I want to know is why we aren't going in for players like that on loan.