Union Bears Bottled It?

TheBluenose1972

No member walks about with a hood up, scarf over their face and a stone island jacket on at games. That's that cleared up for you.

I must have been seeing things then.

I'll put the point to you in another way. Is there any particular reason why none of the group wears colours? They all have to be dressed in black. Why?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How was it no where near :lol: Hearts had half the Broomloan...Hearts fans walking out were very close to them and goading other bears. It would of took the UB's all of 10 seconds and that would be walking slowly.

Half the broomloan? Gie piece they had the corner and

a section of the broomloan

I must have been seeing things then.

I'll put the point to you in another way. Is there any particular reason why none of the group wears colours? They all have to be dressed in black. Why?

If you had an interest in the group then it would be easier. People can dress how they want though, there's plenty people who go out their way to 'dress' and sit in the section, but I'd rather someone who sat in BF1 in a full kit who gave it their all for 90 minutes supporting their team over some wee boy who's asked his mum for a danny dyer starter pack for Christmas with the soul intention of fitting in. It's personel choice. Most group merch is club colours also.

If you had an interest in the group then it would be easier. People can dress how they want though, there's plenty people who go out their way to 'dress' and sit in the section, but I'd rather someone who sat in BF1 in a full kit who gave it their all for 90 minutes supporting their team over some wee boy who's asked his mum for a danny dyer starter pack for Christmas. It's personel choice. Most group merch is club colours also.

You're dodging the question a bit mate. I think I know the answer, but I'd like you to tell me why it's the case in the off chance I might me wrong...

Why PM?

There's a public UB forum where all this is discussed and more.

I've given my answer, personel choice in my case. People see the group and think they have to dress accordingly, just because you can afford a stone island jacket, cp jumper and adidas stockholms doesn't mean you can bring anything to the group.

So it's a mere coincidence that all UB members personal choice is to wear black or navy? Come on mate...

Read the public forum for the group to get clued up. Black/navy is encouraged. In any singing section your a sitting duck ready to be picked out singing 'banned songs'.

But again, just because someone is 'dressed' doesn't mean they are associated with the group. Someone wearing a stone island jacket, hood up and scarf over their face is trying to hard.

Read the public forum for the group to get clued up. Black/navy is encouraged. In any singing section your a sitting duck ready to be picked out singing 'banned songs'.

But again, just because someone is 'dressed' doesn't mean they are associated with the group. Someone wearing a stone island jacket, hood up and scarf over their face is trying to hard.

That's where the problem lies.

If you encourage black/navy only to avoid police detection then you're going to attract neds who are attending their first Rangers game, wearing Stone Island jackets with their hoods up and their scarves over their faces causing trouble (for example Glasgow cup finals).

These people then create a bad impression of the group to outsiders like me and many others.

I much preferred the UB (and TBO) when they wore their clubs colours, organised displays and sang their hearts out. I thought they were a credit to the club. As soon as the whole attempt at being "ultras", dressing like casuals and trying to act like hardmen started, I started to go off both groups.

After the final whistle tonight with Gers fans squaring up to Hearts fans in the Broomloan & Govan it seemed to me that the Union Bears fucking shit themselves and would not venture within 40ft of the Hearts fans! They seemed to keep the heeds doon in their wee corner. Fans have questioned if they are Ultra's or not...Seems they are not.

They were trying to look mean & hard shouting at old men right enough outside the main door.

Were you behind them cheering them on?

After the final whistle tonight with Gers fans squaring up to Hearts fans in the Broomloan & Govan it seemed to me that the Union Bears fucking shit themselves and would not venture within 40ft of the Hearts fans! They seemed to keep the heeds doon in their wee corner. Fans have questioned if they are Ultra's or not...Seems they are not.

They were trying to look mean & hard shouting at old men right enough outside the main door.

Same to you as a previous poster Fuck Up

Last night was the night when the majority of the Rangers fanbase became united for the first time in a long time. And yet there's still a select few who want to bash the group. Those select few should focus their criticism and energy at the real problems at this time.