You Are The Embarrassment

TheNuts

This post is directed at those who shamed our club tonight after the game was abandoned. The protest at the start and during the game is what we needed, and the atmosphere there was incredible.

I am only just in the house and have absolutely no interest in reading other threads so if something of this nature has already been posted then merge it.

I have read many topics posted in the Bears Den relating to "Rangers Class", "The Rangers Way" and "The Rangers Etiquette". These focused on a lot of things but mainly the repugnance of Ally choosing a tracksuit over a formal suit whilst in the dugout and the players social life.

Quite frankly, I think we should worry more about the mental state of our support, rather than what sauce Kyle Hutton had on his Nando's last weekend.

Tempers were obviously running high tonight for several reasons, even more so after the game was abandoned. But for God sake, seeing grown adults trying to portray the Govan hard man, pushing the plastic sheet divider in a way as though it was holding them back, and if it wasnt for that flimsy piece of tarpaulin then they would have had no hesitation in attacking the Hearts fans is cringe-worthy. There wasn't a Heart's fan near them in the Broomloan stand.

And it didn't stop there. As soon as I left the Sandy Jardine stand exit at the Rangers Ticket Centre, I seen two young lads, pissed out their delinquent brains, shouting "Where the fuck is that Hearts cunt". They joined in the other group of knuckle-dragging braindead's in singing songs and throwing ketchup from the Burger van towards the group of around dozen Hearts fans, women and children in the mix.

If your rational response to an opposition fan giving you the finger is to rush a barrier (which you know you are not even going to attempt to cross, because if you had any real conviction the 16 year old G4S schoolgirl would be a barrier to you), and signal that you are you to cause GBH to them outside, then you need your fucking head examined.

Why it is still a surprise to some of you that the media focus on our fans as hooligans is beyond me...just look at the state of this section of our support.

I am utterly disgusted. Talk about "Rangers Class, Etiquette and Tradition", look back at photos from the bygone days of yore, when our support would turn up and support the team in their best Saturday bunnet...not rush the toilets looking for a bog roll to toss at the away support.

YOU are the embarrassment. YOU are Scotland's Shame. Call yourself "Rangers Men"... don't make me laugh.

You are the fucking embarrassment.

I'm as pissed off as anyone, I travelled from Manchester and booked an overnight hotel, but your post is over the top. Completely.

I've also heard that happened. If true it's indefensible.

This shit happens at every ground every week up and down the counrty, its hardly a surprise

You make it out as if every rangers supporter has had a hand in this

Fuck off with that, I'm sick to fuckin death with handwringing cunts who are too busy bashing the club.

My supporters bus has been bricked a few times, obviously I was pissed off but it wasnt exactly a surprise

Football fans know the risks going to games and all this mock outrage and rangers bashing is making my blood boil

WE ARE RANGERS

Try and remember that

Are you for real? I personally saw a Hearts bus get it's window smashed with bricks thrown by our fans, this bus had young kids on it. These fans are a disgrace to Rangers and the support and tbh it's no wonder the rest of Scottish football hates our club and support. Nothing heroic in throwing bricks at a bus, a bunch of lowlife morons, that's all they are and i'm ashamed that this club has got so many of these knuckledraggers following it. Any right minded Rangers fans should

be condemning this shower of lowlife and should have been disgusted with the lot of these morons tonight.

Bernadettes calling you, she has made you a spam curry

I heard the Hearts fans smashed the window from the inside with a pie from Ibrox.

Believable with that overcooked, overpriced shite they served us.

I'm sure I heard someone say they heard sone one else say the seen someone else say they seen someone throw one of these overcooked, freezing cold pies into the freezing cold face of a 5 year old hearts fan inside the megastar. Why are we such bastards? :rolleyes:

'Scotlands Shame'

I find it hard to believe that you are not a Rangers man OP however to take a insult devised and frequently used by those that despise us and throw it at your own support? OP that is shameful.

May I remind you that there is a club in our city that supports terrorism, covered up child abuse and is disrespectful to our fallen. They are Scotlands shame. Perhaps your not happy with what you have seen tonight, truth be told I have been there however Scotland's Shame? Do not think so.

02MQstR.jpg

This from a lassie who works in the Rangers shop...

But I guess I made that up as well because I'm a sad obsessed bheast... naw wait, I'm just your average Rangers fan annoyed people who work in the Rangers shop want to quit because of the way some of our own fans behaved tonight. Defending that is pathetic.

02MQstR.jpg

But I guess I made that up as well because I'm a sad obsessed bheast... naw wait, I'm just your average Rangers fan annoyed people who work in the Rangers shop want to quit because of the way some of our own fans behaved tonight. Defending that is pathetic.

Fuck off.

This shit happens at every ground every week up and down the counrty, its hardly a surprise

You make it out as if every rangers supporter has had a hand in this

Fuck off with that, I'm sick to fuckin death with handwringing cunts who are too busy bashing the club.

My supporters bus has been bricked a few times, obviously I was pissed off but it wasnt exactly a surprise

Football fans know the risks going to games and all this mock outrage and rangers bashing is making my blood boil

WE ARE RANGERS

Try and remember that

Aye? When did I make out anything like that? Don't exaggerate to make some point. All I'm saying is if a brick was thrown and a window smashed it's clearly wrong. I'm aware it happens elsewhere and have already said something along those lines. But I'm not going to sit here and mindlessly defend something just because the guy that did it had a Rangers scarf on.

It's not fucking Rangers bashing. I'd criticise anyone that did it, and have done so. It's criticising one or two incidents that deserve it.

I've followed Rangers for 30 years ya fucking roaster, so don't tell me what the fuck to remember.

02MQstR.jpg

Just because she works in the shop doesn't mean she's a Rangers fan :pipe: