You Are The Embarrassment

TheNuts

02MQstR.jpg

This from a lassie who works in the Rangers shop...

But I guess I made that up as well because I'm a sad obsessed bheast... naw wait, I'm just your average Rangers fan annoyed people who work in the Rangers shop want to quit because of the way some of our own fans behaved tonight. Defending that is pathetic.

Nobody stormed the shop.

Nobody was allowed to leave Ibrox "for their own safety" seemingly going by Hearts players tweets so maybe it was a game of chinese whispers in Ibrox but that shop was not stormed.

Believable with that overcooked, overpriced shite they served us.

I'm sure I heard someone say they heard sone one else say the seen someone else say they seen someone throw one of these overcooked, freezing cold pies into the freezing cold face of a 5 year old hearts fan inside the megastar. Why are we such bastards? :rolleyes:

Made the mistake of eating a burger inside once and my arse was like an out of control firework the rest of the night.

Yea, poor Hearts fans, fuck them.

02MQstR.jpg

But I guess I made that up as well because I'm a sad obsessed bheast... naw wait, I'm just your average Rangers fan annoyed people who work in the Rangers shop want to quit because of the way some of our own fans behaved tonight. Defending that is pathetic.

Who wrote that Johny age5 wit a crayon? Gee it a break ffs!

Nobody stormed the shop.

Nobody was allowed to leave Ibrox "for their own safety" seemingly going by Hearts players tweets so maybe it was a game of chinese whispers in Ibrox but that shop was not stormed.

Aye nae bother, someone who has absolutely no reason to lie just completely made it up for the banter... are you serious? Half the fans that turned up to protest didn't even go in to the game ya fud

02MQstR.jpg

i can make up stories also

02MQstR.jpg

How did they know the game was shit if they were working in the shop?

The Rangers support have been shat on for years now by c***** like Whyte, Green , The SFA/SPL/SPFL and the other incompetent parasites running the club it was only a matter of time before something like tonight happened. The peados did the same thing in 1994 to get rid of their board and it's about time we stopped sitting around on our arse and do something about it. One thing you can say about tonight is that the board will have got the message that the support won't stand for Ibrox being sold off by the back door.

Aye nae bother, someone who has absolutely no reason to lie just completely made it up for the banter... are you serious? Half the fans that turned up to protest didn't even go in to the game ya fud

The only person who is lying is you ya fud!

Looking forward to you gettng banned

Made the mistake of eating a burger inside once and my arse was like an out of control firework the rest of the night.

Yea, poor Hearts fans, fuck them.

Can't believe you would eat a burger infront of a poor starving hearts fan then shite all over them on bonfire night. What kind of Rangers fan even are you we are better than this. Omg, no wonder everone hates us. :(

The problem with you and the rest of the wee poofs we have amongot our fanbase now is you are all too quick to stuck the boot in to a club you claim to love all in the name of a few likes on facebook portraying yourself as a fucking moral high ground cunt. Who needs enemies when we have 'fans' like you chomping to stick our own in at every opportunity. You are a fucking scum cunt, I'm glad there is none of you're ilk associated with our proud RSC, you wouldn't last 1 fucking trip on our bus you scab bastard.

9a48w9.jpg

Aww away ye go,the bus I was on when I was 11 got a window tanned by the Hertz fans,not lost any sleep over it.

And does the fact that a bus that you were on when you were 11 (was that last year btw) make it ok for another bus with kids on it get the same treatment. Grow up son, it's a football game you were at, not a war.

Can't believe you would eat a burger infront of a poor starving hearts fan then shite all over them on bonfire night. What kind of Rangers fan even are you we are better than this. Omg, no wonder everone hates us. :(

We should have clapped the Hearts team bus and supporters on their exit.

Would have been good if the guys who pushed their way into Ibrox left a comb and hair conditioner for Mr Easdale too, just to show that although we're angry, we're still good guys.