You Are The Embarrassment

TheNuts

Prove it. You're genuinely the only person I've seen spread this lie.

No one stormed the shop what a load of shit,

Everyone I was with went to the front door to protest against the board, we walked past the shop and you won't believe what i saw with my own eyes Rangers fans buying merchandice from Rangers and none of the money going to the club.

Stormed the shop that cctv would have been uploaded to skysports within an hour.

No one stormed the shop what a load of shit,

Everyone I was with went to the front door to protest against the board, we walked past the shop and you won't believe what i saw with my own eyes Rangers fans buying merchandice from Rangers and none of the money going to the club.

Stormed the shop that cctv would have been uploaded to skysports within an hour.

Aye so when you were at the front door, you could see what was happening at the shop the entire time? Jesus wept haha. Like I said, we'll see.

Bernadettes calling you, she has made you a spam curry

Is Bernadette your wife, son or maybe your mother? Very original from yourself, when you can't face the reality bring in the old timposter routine. I'm 63 years old son, watched my first Rangers game probably before your mother was born so grow up ffs.

Nobody stormed the shop.

Nobody was allowed to leave Ibrox "for their own safety" seemingly going by Hearts players tweets so maybe it was a game of chinese whispers in Ibrox but that shop was not stormed.

Tbh i passed it and didnt see any storming of the shop either.

We as a nation have all turned into softies , im not saying what supposed to have happened tonight is right but its nothing compared to what every week was like at the football , no one complained no one reported it or ran about like wee lassies complaining some wasted the burger vans ketchup.

What happened happened and its now in the past so all the wee lassies stop crying giving the onlookers amo to harm us. Stop grassing up our own kind, lots of what has been written on this thread will be used in papers ect, it wouldnt surprise me if the ops quotes will be printed.

And does the fact that a bus that you were on when you were 11 (was that last year btw) make it ok for another bus with kids on it get the same treatment. Grow up son, it's a football game you were at, not a war.

In a perfect world we would welcome the poor drug abuse victims into Ibrox with open arms,offer them blankets and a cup of tea so they don't catch the cold.

You know as well as everyone else it doesn't work like that nor has it ever,a bus window allegedly got smashed,the way some people are going on about it is if people were getting stabbed etc

Noticed the exact same thing happening on here the day after the referendum with the "civil war" in Georges Square,who needs enemies when we have people in our own support (again allegedly) who are just waiting to get the offended hankies out and start lambasting their own.

Bogging.

Aye so when you were at the front door, you could see what was happening at the shop the entire time? Jesus wept haha. Like I said, we'll see.

So you witnessed the shop being stormed please upload pictures of this heinous act.

Don't tell me you are relying on the words of someone from twitter.

We as a nation have all turned into softies , im not saying what supposed to have happened tonight is right but its nothing compared to what every week was like at the football , no one complained no one reported it or ran about like wee lassies complaining some wasted the burger vans ketchup.

What happened happened and its now in the past so all the wee lassies stop crying giving the onlookers amo to harm us. Stop grassing up our own kind, lots of what has been written on this thread will be used in papers ect, it wouldnt surprise me if the ops quotes will be printed.

Agree with you. Too much political correctness and too much backing down by everyone in general. Seeing fans trying to push their way in to the front doors was moronic and was never going to achieve anything.

However, when it comes to fans in the stands, wanting to fight with the Hertz fans across from them, I've no problem with that.

It's only the self destructive shite that bothers me.

Says the person who makes up stories about Rangers fans. Enjoy being banned- you deserve it!

Aye... I'm going to be the one getting banned... away backing to watching the bheast games ya fucking idiot.

So you witnessed the shop being stormed please upload pictures of this heinous act.

Don't tell me you are relying on the words of someone from twitter.

Did I say anywhere I witnessed it? Did I say if it was shite I'd take it down? Did I say it was from Twitter? It was a direct message sent to me after asking why someone wanted to quit their job in the Rangers Store.

Drove a hundred miles in blindin snow and arrived with the game 15 minutes in. I too left the Sandy Jardine stand and walked with my two boys round past the Broomloan and on to the car park. Never saw anything going on. Only saw 10 minutes of the game but the atmosphere was electric. In fact for a change there was an atmosphere.

Drove a hundred miles in blindin snow and arrived with the game 15 minutes in. I too left the Sandy Jardine stand and walked with my two boys round past the Broomloan and on to the car park. Never saw anything going on. Only saw 10 minutes of the game but the atmosphere was electric. In fact for a change there was an atmosphere.

The lack of atmosphere is depressing, doesn't feel like a Rangers game when you go and there's only 15k people and half of them are too scared to sing from the fear of getting lifted.

The lack of atmosphere is depressing, doesn't feel like a Rangers game when you go and there's only 15k people and half of them are too scared to sing from the fear of getting lifted.

Because people like you will grass them up

That's the problem

The reporter from SSN was there after the game and captured footage of people at the front door,surely if the store was "stormed" he would've mentioned it,right?

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/20876/9648158/scottish-championship-rangers-top-of-the-table-clash-with-leaders-hearts-abandoned-due-to-unplayable-pitch

The reporter from SSN was there after the game and captured footage of people at the front door,surely if the store was "stormed" he would've mentioned it,right?

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/20876/9648158/scottish-championship-rangers-top-of-the-table-clash-with-leaders-hearts-abandoned-due-to-unplayable-pitch

Quite possibly.