***the Official Rangers V Pacific Shelf Thread***

MacBoyd

Black is a massive gamble but maybe he'll get that midden Brown sent off.

One can only think, hope, pray that he has learned his lesson from being dropped. He is now being given the chance to play in probably the biggest match of his career on the grandest scale to millions of viewers worldwide. He seems a cocky wee cunt so it will go one of 2 ways. Hopefully he uses his cockiness and recent disappointment to become a hero today and doesn't let the occasion get the better of him.....

I want us to win and I'll always believe we've a chance to win. Forecast? - 1-0 to the mighty 'Gers. Scorer? - don't care.

No matter what happens, as long as we let the bastards know they've been in a game. And also regardless, we do it with dignity, because that's the one thing that no one can take away from you no matter how they try.

If anyone can produce a moment of magic in a big game it's Templeton. Strange that he'd be on the bench. Clark's a good player and I'm sure he'd love a chance to play in an Old Firm game. I hope both of these guys aren't sitting on the bench for too long.

Never even heard of half of the tramps team, nobodies.... and thats the way the team should be looking at this. Nowt to be scared of. A terrorist lover, a lego eater and a team full of nothings with all the pressure on them.
Hopefully Law playing further forward will do them.