Just Thinking...

Bluenose1986

Yes, always been an option I've considered seriously if and when we get investment.

My ideal would initially be McLeish seeing us through the initial period of reclaiming our status in the top league then bringing in a good younger manager, with McLeish being given a admin role.

One other scenario, McLeish in next season, then handing over to Strachan at some time in the near future if Scotland fail to qualify for the Euro finals ?

Yes, always been an option I've considered seriously if and when we get investment.

My ideal would initially be McLeish seeing us through the initial period of reclaiming our status in the top league then bringing in a good younger manager, with McLeish being given a admin role.

One other scenario, McLeish in next season, then handing over to Strachan at some time in the near future if Scotland fail to qualify for the Euro finals ?

:drugang:

Yeah I think we missed a trick in not signing him up before he took the Genk job.

I guess it would just be a romantic/hypothetical notion of him to walk from Genk and come back to us to haul us back to the top.

Regarding Strachan, I can see why it would be controversial for some but if he became available at some point then I'd take him.

I reckon he might want to ram it back up the bheasts for how they treated him for not being "sellik minded".

Its the boardroom thats the trouble thats why managers wont come,

Milan Mandaric will sell Wednesday in the next couple of weeks,He is the sort of owner Rangers need

He has the mentality to run a club that loses money and turn it around

He would sort Rangers out but it would take a couple of years

He'd get us promoted but so would any half capable manager.

Just searched him there on Google to see how his club were getting on and in 1 of the 1st links is this

"Watching this game could be the ideal treatment for people with insomnia", a football tweeted during Genk-Moeskroen. Genk picked up the 3 points, but failed to impress.

Everyone would be moaning about his style of play within a month.