The Battle Fever

BlearyEyedBear

Started Saturday morning when our game got cancelled. Found myself getting into my work today only to be interrupted by butterflies in the stomach an mind drifting off to previous wins against them. We all know Old Firm week feels a month long, it'll start to become reality on Sunday morning when the songs are on and the beers are cracked open at 8am in preparation for the bus leaving at 10......bring them on!!!!

Fucking buzzing! Got a feeling we can do this mob, especially after what happened down South at the weekend, it just goes to show that in football anything can happen, especially against a team who struggle to beat Ross county. I know we're shite but they're not much better. Come on the famous!!

Buzzing. Head says we're going to take a tanking but my heart says we're nicking it with one goal near the end

Be absolutely pished the entire weekend

Totally agree mate, I know deep down that it could very easily end up a hammering but there's just this part of me that believes we can win.

One of the best moments of my life has to be when wee Nacho scored that penalty to take us to Manchester but whoever scores a winner for the Bears on Saturday would top that.

Was trying not to think about it, but making up a CD this morning for the bus on Sunday and cant stop listening, absolutely buzzing now.

Bet you cant help but tap your foot to this