The Blue Order

Bossorange

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You being serious? If so how could i get one without a season ticket?

You cant. STs and RSCs only ones that got allocation. Id imagine most RSC tickets went to regular attending members who couldnt get a ticket.

Phoned there still 1 per ST holder. Asked why when we will have unsold tickets and he said.that's what rangers told them.

There will be no ppublic sale either and he doesnt know what will happen.

If.you.can afford it by a childs half ST.and upgrade ticket for taig game

Phoned there still 1 per ST holder. Asked why when we will have unsold tickets and he said.that's what rangers told them.

You any idea how much a child season ticket is? I'm gonna mention this to my mate as he's desperate

how much would that cost?

25 quid for.Br3 :lol:

Do you know if this will work mate or how it works?? They are only selling from TO now, I'm 21 so surely if I go with a child's season ticket they'll tell me to get to fuck haha?? Desperate for a ticket. What were you saying about upgrading it? Cheers

just checked its 25 i created a new account and put my age younger im wary if i get a half season ticket then they wont sell a old firm ticket

I just phoned mate and was told that child's half season tickets are eligible for OF ticket - but will they a) give me the ticket when I go to TO and try realise I'm not a child? And b) will I get in ground with it?!

I just phoned mate and was told that child's half season tickets are eligible for OF ticket - but will they a) give me the ticket when I go to TO and try realize I'm not a child? And b) will I get in ground with it?!

You can just goto the office and say its for your wee bro cousin etc but i reckon you can get a full ticket with a child's you just say you want your brother sitting in the normal stand not the family